快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Using Timecoded CDs

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I am just wondering (and I know this probably sounds really daft) but does the pitch change on Virtual DJ as I change the pitch on the CDJ?

Also, will the looping functions on the CDJ work still?

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 3:55 pm
Yes pitch will change :) That is kind of the point of timecode -- to detect changes in pitch and location in the track using an external device... Or do you mean will the pitch change be displayed on the BPM counter? Yes, VDJ does that too... quite accurately too!

As for looping, it's complicated, search through old threads on the subject -- I think it can be done on CDJ's, but not sure...

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 4:03 pm
yes, looping from your cd players work within vdj as well as scraching (if your cd players have this option), you can also use cue points, wait for version 4 and you'll see more features usingt tccds, best regards, Manquin DJ.

发表时间 Fri 30 Jun 06 @ 6:00 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
How about using regular and timecoded CDs at the same time? Is that possible?

发表时间 Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:40 am
yes just select by pass and you'll be able to play regular cds, regards.

发表时间 Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 1:23 am
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Thank you for the reply. Can anyone please provide more info on how to hook up CD players to the soundcard and mixer for me to be able to use both timecode and regular CDs?

发表时间 Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 1:32 am
joetmenPRO InfinityMember since 2005
you can have a look at Dams's blog...you have just to substitute turntables with cdplayers and then you'll have a bypassed mode in timecoded configuration. so, you can also use the by-passed mode in virtualdj's settings.
regards

发表时间 Wed 19 Jul 06 @ 12:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)