快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: getting rid of the border around video playback

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ugabugaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi,

I have been using virtual DJ professionally for video playback. I lease all my music videos through a local supplier they are in VCD format.

What I want to know is how to get rid of the windows border in the video output window. I have tried using video overlay but it only outputs the video of one of the video playback windows. I currently have to adjust all the TV screens in the club to zoom in on the picture so the border doesn't appear.

My laptop has an Nvidea graphics card with a s-video TV output. I run it in dual screen mode and move the video output window to display 2.

Also can the virtual DJ watermark be removed?

Anyone else managed to solve this problem?

发表时间 Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 9:12 am
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
To remove the video watermark you must go to the registry. A search on the forum will give you answers to this.

I think the registry value that needs to be changed is: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Software\\VirtualDJ\\Video_no_logo

For the border on video playback, you must set the S-Video output as a 2nd screen in windows settings and tick the box for: "extended desktop on this output".
Then in VDJ video settings you must choose the correct output, not "window" but the output that should have the name of your graphics card.

Hope this has helped.

发表时间 Sun 11 Jun 06 @ 10:28 am
ugabugaPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Thanks,

Got it all sorted out now.

发表时间 Wed 14 Jun 06 @ 8:42 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)