快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: User Guide German

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

MeikelPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Hi folks,

I bought the pro version of VDJ 3.4 three weeks ago and am a bit unhappy because there is no german manual to download and my english is not as good as by my DJ friends in UK and USA.

Beside the discussion when Version 4.0 could be available I would like to ask the staff if there are any plans to publish than a manual in german language with the new version?

Crossing my fingers now to get the answer I await! ;-)

Cheers from Germany

Meikel

发表时间 Tue 02 May 06 @ 12:05 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
Hi Meikel
Your English sounds very good ;) . You can download German xml here:
http://www.virtualdj.com/addons/view.html?type=language
but it's maybe for some older version since it is posted in October 2004. You can always edit your language.xml from your VDJ folder and translate it yourself. About the manual, Dev team will tell you.
Greetz

发表时间 Tue 02 May 06 @ 7:53 pm
Meikel,

Have you tried asking in the German Forum?

Someone might have done a translation.

But the English version for 2.4 didn't come out until fairly recently, and that still has some French phrases in it. fortunately I can figure out what platine droite means. This is not meant as a criticism, because VDJ manual is very clear particularly when compared to other software of many types.

Asymptote

发表时间 Tue 02 May 06 @ 11:09 pm
MeikelPRO InfinityMember since 2006
I already got the software with the (mostly) german language running and this is for sure fine and helpful for me. I just would like to ask for a manual in german language, because it's more understandeble for me to read in my language how to use each function of this software.

So I believe it will be not worth to ask in the german forum because there is no actual (version 3.4) german manual in the official download area. It's not neccessary to wirte or translate form official side now one for this current release because the birds are singing that version 4 will come in the next days or weeks or months.

But I really would like to get an impression if I can await a german manual for version 4 of this beautiful software? Sure, I can use much things on this software, but with a manual in my language it will be much easier to find many things out and understand really which functions will be neccessary or not for my personal use.

I paid the same money as my english or US DJ friends did, but have in this case not the same level in testing an using the software through the language barrier. On the other hand the marketing has to increase the prices for this software if anybody is asking for a translation of the manual in his language, I know about that.

Maybe someone from stuff can help me just to answer the question if a german manual will be planned for coming version 4?

I had a gig last week and many of the visitors are really interested in this excellent software, but without a manual many of them are perhaps looking forward to buy an alternative software where they have the full basic support in their language. Maybe this is one reason why VDJ is not so popular in Germany and everybody is fixed on BPM Studio and also Traktor for their DJing.

Best Regards from Germany

Meikel

(Likes the software and love this great community)

发表时间 Wed 03 May 06 @ 1:52 am
Can anyone that speaks german and english well translate it?
If so, we can make it available for the rest of the german users

Contact us here, if someone are up for the task:
http://www.virtualdj.com/contact/

发表时间 Wed 03 May 06 @ 2:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)