快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Playlist Questions

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Two quick questions...

1. When I rename a playlist in 1.09 the file goes away. The m3u extension erases and I cannot access it, however if I go into my computer I can see it but cannot open it or see it anymore in VDJ. Why is that. I used to be able to do that in 1.08. Example - Renaming a dance set I played on May 15th to GOOD DANCE SONGS. Maybe I am doing something wrong here...

2. How do I seperate the saved playlists from my working playlists. Everytime I play songs VDJ now saves everything I played in a playlist. However all of my quick reference playlists are in the same folder. I tried creating a new folder for these special playlists and they kept following my working folder. Very strange. Is anyone able to seperate your quick reference playlists from the computer tracking what you have played that evening?

Thank you for your help!

:)

发表时间 Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 4:37 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
this sounds like a bug maby you should post it in the bugs forum

发表时间 Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 8:29 am
I was not certain if it were a bug or something I was doing wrong so I placed it here.

发表时间 Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 11:46 am
@vantinedj

1 =>> I believe it has always been the case that if you are renaming a playlist, it must continue to have a .m3u extension for it to be recognized as a playlist. Why wouldn't you be able to rename your example to "GOOD DANCE SONGS.m3u" ?

2 =>>
Here is what I would do to keep manual and auto playlists separated:

==
make a History subfolder under your default folder that stores your manually saved playlists.

==
After each event, move the automatically created lists to History.

==
If you need to open lists in History, navigate to the subfolder using vDJ's directory view.

发表时间 Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 4:28 pm
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i think what he's trying to say is that if you put .mpu after the new file name you will have no problems but if you dont it will lose its file extension. this is the same if you are renaming mp3s or wma's inside VDJ. in the rename window it does not automatically place the .mp3 .mpu .wma .ogg etc... you have to put this in yourself.
perhaps this should be fixed in the future, becouse there is no real need to change the file extension because it wont work if you change it to the wrong thing

发表时间 Tue 01 Jun 04 @ 11:57 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)