快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: energyXTE

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djos06PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi all,

i'd like to want to control my VST plugins with controller MIDI like evolution UC-16, and I found the energyXTE Plugin (http://www.xt-hq.com/) , which enable to bind midi controller commands to any vst plugins, which is very interesting because it is,for the moment, impossible to map controller midi to sliders of a desired effect in Virtual DJ. So I tried this plugin but during the assignment of a 'plugin command' to a 'midi command', nothing occurs. It seems that the energyXTE plugin didn't receive the midi signals ...
anybody have test this plugin ?
anybody get it work ?

发表时间 Fri 07 Apr 06 @ 10:46 pm
(sorry for my level in English, I'm french!)
Hi!
I've got exactly the same problem : UC-33 + EnergyXTE = nothing occurs when I move a knob..
If someone got a solution, or another software?
I use my UC-33 to control samples in VDJ.. but 24knobs useless.. and if i could use them to controle VST effect, it would be.. wonderfull? ;)

Have a nice day.

发表时间 Sun 14 May 06 @ 1:36 pm
djos06PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Hi guigOuille,

I've tested the standalone version of exergy xt, and it's work with uc-16 ... but when you use it as a plugin i think the host software has to trasmit midi signals to the exergyxte plugins, but virtualdj doesn't do it, so we can't use it for the moment. it would be necessary that the vdj developpers make vdj compatible with exergyXTE, and i don't know if it's easy or not or if they can do it....

发表时间 Sun 14 May 06 @ 4:34 pm
Thanks for your answer!
I also checked if I could use the differents sliders of the integrated effects with the fonction effect_slider()

The formula doesn't work, I looked for in the forum and it apparently a well-known problem..
I hope there will be a fix in the new version.. ;)

Have a nice week!

发表时间 Sun 14 May 06 @ 5:49 pm
feliksHome userMember since 2006
Ooh! Burning inside

发表时间 Thu 09 Nov 06 @ 11:03 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)