快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: playlist modefication

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I'm a dj, like most or all of you at the VDJ team and i have a suggestion to make the software be better. I was playing some songs and i have a lot of them and i realized i've been playing some songs more than needed. what i mean is, i play some songs too much and some songs too little. i wonder, is there a way i could mark the songs from previous playlists as played? i need this feature because i don't want to keep track of what songs i've played and what songs i haven't. i want to start the program and start using songs i haven't played before to get them played.

maybe a counter to tell me how many times i've played the song, or maybe something that checks-off that a song has been played. to be able to do it after many times i've started and closed the VDJ program.

So if possible, a counter to tell me how many times i've played a song or a technique that tells me what songs have been played and what songs are left to play until i have played all my songs.

I hope this makes sense and thanks for listening,

DJ Davien CoolFire

发表时间 Sat 11 Feb 06 @ 3:56 am
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
During one mixing session I never reboot my system and I don't re-play the same song, for me this new features is not necessary.

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 11:39 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I think warrior is talking about how many times a particular song has EVER been played, not just within the current session. I know that I have been thinking of something similar:
I do a club every Friday and Saturday night and am just getting sick of playing the same songs all the time. I do go out and get new stuff, but I often forget that I have it and end up playing mostly the same old stuff anyway; you know how it is when you are in the middle of a set and you think of what would go well with the current song, and all that pops into your mind are the songs you're used to. It would be nice to be able to sort in the browser by the age of the file (or in Warrior's case, the number of times it has every been played) so that the newer, or more unplayed songs would rise to the top and get more exposure.
I can think of a few ways to make a program that would go through the history.txt file and/or the file system to find the relevant data and put it into the comment field of the mp3database.xml so that this type of sorting could be done, but it would be really nice if this functionality could be built into VDJ.

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 3:44 pm
ciocePRO InfinityMember since 2004
OK, now I understand, the good way is a new columns with a counter and the possibility to select what columns can be show with a check box in the Virtual DJ config panel.
http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/44400/New_features/More_Fields_in_the_browser___.html
And please DEV team insert the full compatibility with ALL the information inside the ID3 tag 2.3!!!
Like this http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/3656/immagine5li.jpg
Now are only 4 columns: FileName - FilePath - Title - Author and I think the parser.dll is a old idea.
Why the best mp3 mix software without id3 full tag support?

发表时间 Tue 14 Feb 06 @ 4:18 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)