快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: ableton and vdj rewire

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Can we get vdj to rewire to ableton live5?

发表时间 Tue 31 Jan 06 @ 11:19 pm
Indeed it'd be great to output 4 tracks from VDJ during mix through rewire:

deck 1 w/ volume changes etc
deck 1 "raw"
deck 2 ....

Thus you could then in Live or another program record these tracks and do touch up like fine tune EQ and little editing, for making that best possible mix CD.

Or you could patch your set through rewire, apply some tempo sync effects along with midi clock output from VDJ, apply mastering EQ, then bring the stuff back to VDJ's streaming broadcast.

发表时间 Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 3:49 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
Rewire is always a great idea,
Maybe if more users ask for it ...?

发表时间 Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 6:26 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003

发表时间 Mon 20 Feb 06 @ 11:59 pm
cypressPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I asked for this feature years ago, I guess that it was overlooked for some reason. I now use LIVE5 for gigs, its missing some major features that VDJ gives me and also the work that goings into setting up tracks is annoying. Maybe if we can get more people to jump on the band wagon then we might see this feature released in ver4.
Slaving a tempo /midi clock of VDJ from live would be a massive benefit for real time remixing…

发表时间 Fri 07 Jul 06 @ 4:01 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
My vote again for rewire feature.

发表时间 Tue 11 Jul 06 @ 5:01 am
SupaconPRO InfinityMember since 2005
I'd also like to see this... probably not something urgent, but now other competitors to VDJ support it, so it could draw away from VDJ's user base.

发表时间 Mon 14 Aug 06 @ 8:45 pm
DJGUADPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hi,
Y a t'il une possibilité d'utiliser VDJ avec live 8 d'ABLETON. Serato offre cette possibilité visblement .... Si c'est pas le cas j'espére que les prochaines mises à jour corrigeront le tir...
VDJ est pour moi un logiciel au top, j'espére qu'il ne se fera pas dépaser pas ses concurents.
TTDJ

发表时间 Sat 10 Apr 10 @ 5:02 pm
djvonHome userMember since 2006
Absolutely a brilliant idea for the rewire. Vdj is already a well preferred app, so why not take it to another level and wow competitors that you stand out. Can you guys just picture the possibilities of also remixing videos on the fly with a combination of live and Vdj? Come on vdj team, Do this for the customers that supported you for years including those from my country that purchased your software. +1 for ableton. Please again soon.

发表时间 Wed 14 Apr 10 @ 11:20 pm
ali2b3PRO InfinityMember since 2009
Brill,

This idea get's my vote!
Superb

发表时间 Sat 01 May 10 @ 4:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)