快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Every thing that relates to videos

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

1. each player has its own video effects.
- ex: deck A: effect "auto boom" ; deck B: effect "negative"

2. slider for show video plugin effect on top of a video.
- ex: deck A video: "50 cent - candy shop" ; background effect : "disco light" visibitliy: 90% fade
deck B video: "shakira - la tortura" ; background effect: "november flame" visibility: 63% window

3. video text control: from ms word
- ex: bold, italic, underline, sparkle, border, font color{window pallet}, font type,

4. video text: multiple line.
- ex: line 1- "this is"; line 2 - "a test"

5. video text: alignment
- ex: "dj kz" right align

6. default background color: from window pallet
- ex: "light blue"

7. default background picture beneath video effect plug in
- ex: bg- "bear" effect: "neon lights"

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 12:13 am
1. multiple video effects
- ex: effect1: strobe-auto; boom-auto; negative-manual;

2. negative video effect with controll
- ex: rgb : 23, 69, 64

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 12:55 am
1. video text SCROLL - slider controlls the scroll speed
ex: "this is " >> "his is a" >> "is is a t" >> "s is a te" >> " is a tes" >> "is a test" >> "s a test " >> " a test T" >> "a test Th" >> " test Thi"

2. video text FILE READER - slider controlls the scroll speed
ex: captures text from a file and prints it on the screen one word per line in multiple line. slider controlls the speed.

3. multiple music background effects
disc: allow multiple background video effects at the same time.

发表时间 Thu 26 Jan 06 @ 1:06 am
along the lines of text stuff ... why not have a seperate word pad kind of thing pop that you can totally import into VDJ for many repeat uses... (ex. last call... nightly promotions... drink specials.... fill in the blank _____ birtday or anniversary stuff) all of that in word pad or something like notepad. Just have all that ready or edit then import it and use it. I like the scroll idea too.

with video... this may need a seperate thread maybe. I would like to see if you can have a feature were you can seperate the video signals out for external video mixers as an option too. Numark has two club ready DJ/Video mixers now. I am sure the other higher quality companies will make something better and so forth. Pioneer has a $400 switcher you can add to an existing DJ mixer that supports fader start. You just plug in your video sources and use the crossfader to switch the video signal. I find sooooo expensive to find a mixer that supports midi so I can transition my video.

发表时间 Wed 01 Feb 06 @ 8:46 am
Yeah I asked for that before too but don;t think anyone noticed.

If you have the facility on your PC could we have an option to output the video on each deck to a seperate full screen output for use with Hardware video mixers like the Numark...I'm sure there will be lots more like this coming out soon.

Ross.

发表时间 Thu 02 Feb 06 @ 3:02 am
Hi, i just noticed point 4 (I think) about multiple lines of text on the video display. When you have the text editor box open, if you hold down Ctrl then press enter on the keyboard, it takes you onto a new line of text.

Hope that helps.

发表时间 Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 2:25 pm
Hi, i just noticed point 4 (I think) about multiple lines of text on the video display, if you hold down Ctrl then press enter on the keyboard, it takes you onto a new line of text.

Hope that helps.

发表时间 Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 2:25 pm
more codecs .. just more codecs come preloaded.. im new to this whole video thing and i have alot of videos that just want work.. i bought a converter but when i convert the video and the audio is off on alot of them.. if the codecs wre prepackaged ... i think it would be rather helpful to evrybody

发表时间 Mon 06 Feb 06 @ 6:01 pm
DJPHLZPRO InfinityMember since 2005
Back to the video out idea... This is what VDJ really needs! Configurable video outputs for each deck so that the video from each player could be routed to its own individual video output for use with external video equipment. In order for this program to really be the hub of a fully pro setup, it needs to have separate video outputs for each player, just as it has separate audio outputs. Then one could use external video monitors and mixers like the Edirol V4. This is a much needed addition to a great program.

I realize that one of the huge tasks the development team has is making this program work for the gamut of users out there. Keep up the good work!

BTW... Request #2: Make VDJ play nice with R4. The visualization option is a good feature, but it needs to support winamp plugins or specifically R4 visualizations. THANKS!

发表时间 Tue 21 Feb 06 @ 5:56 am
multiple video card / head : I run 2 vid cards with 2 monitor out on each card - I run my VdJ screen on 1, 2 x 23" lcd panel above my DJ booth and a projector if there is room at the gig so 4 screens. I would like to tell VDJ that video playing goes to head 1 and head 2 and special effects goes to head 3 or similar

发表时间 Fri 24 Feb 06 @ 8:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)