快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ Scratch Competition ??? - Page: 7

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
VDJ should have its own mixoff, and sponsor the winner to represent at the computer dj summit. I'm sure if it becomes official you will see alot more vids being posted. Unfortunately its just a bit too unorganised in this thread. We need a place to upload the vids!!!

发表时间 Sun 07 May 06 @ 9:00 am
l_rids,

The Mix-Off during the Computer DJ Summit is head-to-head product competition - Ten individuals will compete against nine others that use the “same” program and/or tool. Each program and/or computer DJing tool has unique advantages and having dedicated times where individuals are using the same tool offers a fair and balanced competition.

I’ve been approached by a television network wanting details on the event, due to its uniqueness and technology based trend, which will give the event nice coverage. The individuals will be competing for CASH, trophy, title and other items and receives a VIP pass to the following DJ’s Gone Wild LUAU. The event will give users the opportunity to see the full potential of the tool they use and walk away with a new unique approach to practice and incorporate into their DJing skilz.

As the ONLY event nationally dedicated to our Computer DJing community I hope to see many of you and network together – If you like Shrimp you may want to join some of us one night for some of the best damn Coconut Shrimp I’ve ever had.

发表时间 Sun 07 May 06 @ 8:07 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
there are plenty of placs you can post vids on the net, its more a question of if anyone can actualy be bothered to do it lol

发表时间 Mon 08 May 06 @ 12:30 am
maybe we could have a mixing contest here, and the winner would get a free pass and travel to the Computer DJ summit?

If you guys want it?

发表时间 Mon 08 May 06 @ 1:06 am
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Yes that sounz good norway :)
Does that mean rather than just a scratch competition it will evolve to more of a 1 min mix showing off all your skills?

发表时间 Mon 08 May 06 @ 5:28 am
You guys should require a time of two - five minutes and pick a few songs that should be incorporated into the mix... THat would reflect creative skills and show the unique application used by each individual.

Place the submissions in an area that is private untill everyone submits - then open for viewing.

发表时间 Mon 08 May 06 @ 8:24 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
how about people DO something instead of talking about doing something

发表时间 Tue 09 May 06 @ 12:58 am
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
well a mix contest is another good idea but its not a scratch competition. I am looking to upload something this week myself and i hope others will follow. i'm just looking for people to be creative and use scratching as a form of art (while using VDJ) just for fun to see what you can come up with

发表时间 Tue 09 May 06 @ 3:15 am

发表时间 Wed 10 May 06 @ 5:33 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)