快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: printable database

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

is there any way to print out the database or do i have to buy another program for this?
thanks in advance
dk

发表时间 Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 4:45 pm
Which database do you mean and what information would you like to print?

VDJ uses 2 "databases": mp3database.txt which contains the list with music, which is used during the search in VDJ. VirtualDJ Database.xml which contains cue points, bpm information etc. If you supply some more info I could create an export application for you.
Ewout

发表时间 Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 5:49 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
if it is the mp3database.txt that you want to print but you don't want to see all the directories your files are in, you can open it up in wordpad and hit ctrl+h then enter the name of directories you don't want to see and leave the "replace by" clear.

This will then give you the name of all your files you have in VDJ database.

发表时间 Sun 11 Dec 05 @ 11:47 pm
thanks for the replay but i am still having trouble printing my playlist
i tried wordpad but to no avail
i open wordpad....
and hit ctrl +h and nothing happens :(
any and all help is greatly appreciated 'cause i have a party friday night and i'd love to have my playlist handy
thanks in advance
dk

发表时间 Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 5:54 am
bmac16PRO InfinityMember since 2005
Which database do you mean and what information would you like to print?

VDJ uses 2 "databases": mp3database.txt which contains the list with music, which is used during the search in VDJ. VirtualDJ Database.xml which contains cue points, bpm information etc. If you supply some more info I could create an export application for you.
Ewout

Superstom,

I'm interested in your statement above. How would you create an export application for the virtualDJ databse.xml?. I would love the ability to print it. Also, is there anyway to say the cue points directly into the MP3 to be used with other software applications. I've put alot of work into my cues points, bpm's etc. and it scares me that I can only use them with VDJ.

发表时间 Fri 16 Dec 05 @ 10:05 pm
thanks for getting back to me
i only want the files with songs in them
like techno---satisfaction, derb etc.
DICSO: born to be alive etc.
is there a way i can print out my music files?
that would save me time typing them out and updating them constantly
thanks in advance
dk

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 2:16 am
hi all:
i would like to print out mp3DATABASE.TXT
Also, i want to be able to print out individual files
disco has 45 songs
rap has 100 songs
techno has 65 songs
that sort of stuff
thanks
dk

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 7:21 am
@kramer,
what you would like to print is already available in a little freeware program called "Music audio collection". You could download it here:

http://mac.sourceforge.net/

For printing / exporting options see menu "Collection"->"Report"

@Bmac,
with visual basic or the Microsoft .net framework, you could create an application that reads the mp3Database.xml file. This could be sorted. You could also created a word document which could be printed. If you just describe what you want I could create it for you.
Ewout

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 3:53 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)