快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Cue scroll function

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
would it be possible to make a function so that you could have just one button that would scroll through you cue points rather then have one button for each one?

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 2:59 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
it's already done :)

the "stop" action scrolls through cue points (begin of track, cue point 1, 2, 3..., begin of track, cue point 1, 2, 3...)

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 4:00 pm
not sure what you mean "stop action" as in stop button? I really don't want the track "stop" but just access/jump to the cue (1,2,3,etc.) with the same button, because i would be holding the TCV with my finger and would not want to have to press play to start the track again if that function would cause a stop in playing. I would like to make a shortcut for that function, also could that be assigned as a button on a skin?

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 4:21 pm
djbambiPRO InfinityMember since 2003
oh ok, I misunderstood (didn't picture this in a TCV environment). The stop button does jump through the cue points, but only when the track is stopped. Unfortunately, I don't think a "goto_next_cue" action exists (as far as I know, all assignable functions are listed in http://www.virtualdj.com/support/developers/skin.html).

发表时间 Fri 09 Dec 05 @ 10:27 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
well whats the problem with having separate cue buttons and pressing the one you want to go to? have you run out of buttons or soemthing?

发表时间 Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 2:21 am
well if i had 2 songs with 5 cues i would need 10 buttons, instead i can just tap the same button a couple times and get my cue without the fuss of making sure my finger hits the right button, it just would make for a more simple interface for me, and besides i have crazy amount of shortcuts as it is i dont need like 8-10 more for cues, a keyboard can only take so much.

发表时间 Sat 10 Dec 05 @ 3:03 am
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
I guess that could be useful when using TCV, so I tried making a shortcut for go_to_cue +1, and one for -1, thinking that logically, this mightd scroll through, but it didn't; +1 just acts like 1 and -1 didn't do anything.
If the dev team wants to implement a feature like this, I would suggest a memory location initialized to zero that stores the number of the last accessed cue point number so then a +1 or -1 could be added to this to effectively scroll through the cue points. Then an infinite MIDI dial, a MIDI pitch bender or just a pair of buttons (MIDI or keyboard) could be mapped for use as a cuepoint scroll.

发表时间 Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 3:37 pm
thing is the value is stored as an integer not a string so 1 is the same as positive one. it wouldnt hurt but but personaly i dont see the point. mabey if you have a controller with a limited number of buttons together for cues and you want to ahve alot of cues this could be useful.

发表时间 Wed 14 Dec 05 @ 7:48 pm
frd1963PRO InfinityMember since 2004
The stored integer is added to the +1 or -1 or else changed if unsigned. This way, if memory contains a zero and you hit the +1 shortcut, the resulting cue point is "1", which would be accessed and then the integer stored. Likewise, if the stored integer is 5 and you hit the shortcut for '-1' then the resulting cue point is "4", which would be accessed in the player and then stored for later use if necessary. However, if a shortcut for an absolute (unsigned) cue is hit, such as "3", then regardless of what is stored, cue point 3 is accessed in the player, and "3" is stored.

I personally don't think I would find this useful for my style, but I am just suggesting a way to easily implement listen2's request.

发表时间 Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 3:39 pm
well i certainly thank you for spelling out a way that this might be implemented, I just thought that its easier to use less buttons and keep this a little more simple (personally) since i already have tons of shortcuts, most are there just to be able to use VDJ without any controller(backup). There's probably not one user in here with the same set shortcuts anyways so ideas are always different.

发表时间 Thu 15 Dec 05 @ 4:49 pm
thing is using the same variable for both accessing a specific cue and as a modifier to someting (are you sugesting a variable to be kept for the last cue accessed or what?) is impossible when the datum is simply a signed integer as there is no way to differentiate between say a 1 and a +1. (no way to say differently 'go cue 1' and 'go to next cue')

发表时间 Sat 17 Dec 05 @ 2:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)