快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: BPM Transfer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

sketchPRO InfinityMember since 2003
How about the ability to transfer the bpm from one track to the other, when a manual sync has been done. This would be well usefel for non 4:4 beats, as with every manual sync between a bpm'ed track and a non bpm'ed track you could obtain the new bpm.

This is guess is easily possible as you know the ratios from 0% for each tune in terms of pitch/speed, an using some maths in relation to these, you could derive the new bpm for when that track is set back to 0%.

Hope I have made myself clear enough.

Dan

发表时间 Sun 18 Apr 04 @ 10:35 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You mean VDJ could "learn" a song's bpm by adjusting in mix? Well you have my vote!!!

FRUiT94

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 04 @ 2:36 am
Yes, one song could inherit the bpm from the other by the using the ratio of the pitches for each song. The inheritted bpm would obviously be of a different value.

Dan

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 04 @ 7:08 pm
sounds good

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 04 @ 7:23 pm
nashHome userMember since 2003
sorry ... slow brain... could you be more explicit??? maybe an example ..???

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 04 @ 10:17 pm
Well if if you know the bpm of a track with its pitch set at 0% then you know then you would know what the bpm of the track at any other pitch.

So

Get current bpm reading from track you know, pass it over to the other track, use the pitch setting of this track to work out its master tempo bpm (pitch set at 0%).

Although this to happen with a shortcut, or key.....

Dan

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 04 @ 11:06 pm
FruitPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You forgot to say that you should sync the two tracks manualy, by "ear", and there's where the learning is.

发表时间 Mon 19 Apr 04 @ 11:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)