快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Pitch bend?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Not for nothing but are there pitch bend buttons on the default skin? I've been using other skins, but with the new update, had to revert back to the default. It was easier to use the mouse then my DMC1. I am still waiting for the reviews on the DAC3. In the mean time, I need pitch bends. Any help?

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 8:50 am
Can you pitchbend with the jogwheels on the DMC1?

The DAC-3 with native support is very promising, but still needs work to be fully useable (See my topic on this in New Features.) (Hopefully when I can get the plugin code to work, I'll do this myself, producing something that works similar to my MIDI DAC-3 configuration.

One thing that is good in the DAC-3 native support (Apart from working LCD's and lights) is the pitch slider. It works in the correct direction (Unlike MIDI) and is as accurate as the XP10 pitch slider (Allows +/- 0.1% adjustments at +/- 12% pitch range, finer adjustments at +/- 8%)

As far as the LCD's go, these display time remaining (Can be toggled to time elapsed) and either pitch or BPM. The lighted play/cue buttons work along with various indicator lights.

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 11:29 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)