Forum: General Discussion

话题: problem with tcv

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i got my tcv today.
2 x ttx1's
maya 44
decent pc with 1gb memory

first of all i am getting 0% latency
also when i play the track it plays fowards when the deck is on reverse(the wrong way).
also when i move the needle towards the end of the vinyl it plays fowards when the deck is playing fowards (the right way).
can any1 help?

Re-Evolution

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 4:25 pm
ok well i got it to work for a minute properly, but went to change the settings for the other deck, and as soon as i brought up the tcv options the track i had playing started playing backwards, and not has stopped working atall when i drop the needle on.??????
Re-Evolution

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 4:32 pm
ok when it does work it still says 0% but it works fine- real time, no delay, but i still cant needle drop and when i do it just carries on from where i left off, and sometimes it starts playing backwards when i needle drop and if i drop it a few more times it will start playing fowards again.??????

Is there something wrong with my setup- i dont think so, any1 had similar problems before? any advice?

Re-Evolution

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 4:39 pm
also pitch playing up now ive just checked- when i change the pitch even up to +50 on my deck the music kinda wobbles a little for a sec and just continues playing at the same speed???

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 4:41 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
You have some strange stuff going on. in Timecode config, in the advanced view try playing around with invert phase and I believe invert stereo. also, do you have the tt's grounded to your computer. That may help with the signal? Also, what cartriges are you using?

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 5:28 pm
ttx1's dont have a ground wire, they dont need it they have line out. I'm using Pro S carts and they are kinda oldish, but i dont think they are knackerd or anything, they seem to be fine for everything else.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 5:33 pm
DJej, the TTx1s don't need to be grounded to the PC since they are grounded with the power.

capdownlondon

One thing you'll have to check is how your TTx are configured. (Line or Phono)

let me know and I'll help you out from there buddy. I too own TTxs and have had issues on having a 100% signal.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 5:35 pm
yeh they are both set to line

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 5:37 pm
djejPRO InfinityMember since 2004
didn't know he had ttx's WD...i really don't know if the ground does anything to tell you the truth. i noticed the other day mine had come un- done and i still had 100% and needle drop was fine. You are now in good hands capdown...good luck.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 5:40 pm
DJej. That's interesting to know cause so many DJs here say that they MUST be grounded to the case. Nice to see that its not always necessary :)

Alright now I have tried many times as line and couldn't get any % of signal however the TCVs worked well for a certain period of time. DJ Cyder thinks it might be the signal coming from the TTxs that is too loud and might need filtering, I haven't had the chance to test that out yet.

try switching to phono and leave your setup as it is.

in the VDJ settings

put a checkmark in RIAA pre amp and Anti-Skip.

The other options leave them blank. Once that is done hit auto detect and see if your signal goes 100%.

don't forget to make sure there's a song loaded on each deck or else it won't work.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 5:51 pm
i have the same problem with it playing in reverse sometimes.

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 6:11 pm
tcv all workin fine now. thanks guys.
It was switching to phono out on the decks that done it.
thankyou

now for hours of time-coded fun :)

Re-Evolution

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 6:45 pm
Glad it worked Cap :D

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 6:56 pm
whats the diff? its just an output?

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 9:22 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
the tcv signal is louder than a normal vinyl record so at line level it may be clipping the input converters but at lower, phono level voltages it is fine

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 12:48 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)