快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 6600 installed and testing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi cyder and everyone who has helped me. ok. the 6600 is installed and i will be testing tonight. If is working. I will report back soon. Thanks to all that have helped.

One quick thing I notice.. I am running videos. Every so often my monitor will refresh (blink). Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas on that? I will keep reading.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 7:12 pm
ok. so the monitor still blinks and it sometimes causes a freeze in the music. Different then the skip that was there before. I am lost. And I have had VDJ closed for 10 minutes and no monitor blinks.... Weird.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 8:05 pm
ok. the scren blink only happens when i send a video to the secondary monitor through vdj. i tried changing the secondary monitor resolution settins don to 800 and it still happens. any ideas?

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 9:25 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Vantinedj,

It's weird... I can't tell with your descriptions what is going on. Try the resolution be the same in both monitors. If you use 1024x768 use it in both. Look if it happends again. I haven't this problem, I can fully understand what is happening in there...

Good Luck!

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 9:33 pm
I am running 1280x1024 in my 1st monitor and now 800x600 on my secondary. My monitor is a v71lcd and is optimized for 1280x1024. Both on high color. I do notice a tremendous speed difference in the program. Just that damn blink in the screen. Not constant and again only running out of the secondary monitor on the 6600. Can it be a refresh rate issue? Main monitor and secondary are at 60 htz. Both DPI Settings are at 96 (normal).

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 9:43 pm
I have to run out but will try it at 1024x780 on both later and see what happens. At least I have two weeks to get this situated for I am not gigging again until December. A little break. :)

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 9:45 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

Use more refresh rate if you could. 75Hz or better will make a difference too.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 10:15 pm
i did not move the refresh but set to 1024 on both displays and I still get the refresh un the monitor.

发表时间 Sun 20 Nov 05 @ 11:00 pm
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 12:30 am
So this is still happening. Only with I am using the secondary out. I am assuming becuase I am in acceleration mode?? When I run videos I am running bet 2-7% CPU usage. Very up and down. I tried a couple of dirrerent drivers. Skipping is now also back when track a is loading and b is playing. Cyder. If you read this can you please let me know what driver you are using for your 6600 gt? The exact model is leadtek 6600gt tdh pci express. I put the expander card in without an issue. Everything is running quick. I moved the refresh rate up to 75 htz. Really sounds like a driver issue. Maybe you can point me to yours to help me.

Alf I didn't see my drivers there but thanks..

Thanks..

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 5:36 am
@vantinedj
You see down a "start", than on Graphics driver>Geforce and Tnt2>Windows XP/2000, enter there, 81.94 version is latest and here is the link:
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winxp_2k_81.94.html
Tv out is a little buggy on Nvidia, but when you set it up, it will fly!
Hope this will help!
Cyder, wake up and help the Vantine :))) !

发表时间 Mon 21 Nov 05 @ 9:24 am
Tried the new driver. It was working well. I left the computer on for about an hour. Walked away and loaded a regular song. And of course it hapened again. So the new driver did not work. I am lost. I guess maybe I should try the support of the card? When it happens I am gerring cpu usage spikes. Anyone else have thoughts?

发表时间 Tue 22 Nov 05 @ 2:28 am
Anyone have ideas? Still blinks. Now lets frequently. I was told by Cyder (who I understand is in the process of moving) that this card is one of the best out there. Who else is using teh Leadtek px6600gtthd with sli multi technology. What exact driver are you using and are you having problems with flicker? I am back to work in a week and need to get the bugs out of this computer. Thanks for any suggestions. I am also again hearing skips and tweaked everything. I am still trying everything...

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 1:46 am
Well, you should find some technician for PC, your problem is serious enough and you can't solve by yourself. Maybe your ram, motherboard or even CPU is fault. Try replacing those parts, test and you will find what is wrong.
Best luck mate!

发表时间 Wed 23 Nov 05 @ 5:13 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)