快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: My Setup Pic on Blog

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Check out the picture to of my setup. pretty neat huh... lol

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 6:31 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Gauge,

You have the RIGHT beginnig, a Laptop + VDJ + headphones and a DJ ;-)

Take care, be save and in Feb2006 you will be a civilian DJ...

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 6:42 pm
Yes indeed Gauge. I'll be looking forward to the troops come home mix. My brother is in the Army, not in middle east presently though.

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 6:47 pm
Stay safe.... and happy mixing :)

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 8:01 pm
Hey Gauge it's not the equipment that makes a good DJ...but the DJ that makes the equipment good!
Be safe and come HOME soon...

MS

发表时间 Sat 12 Nov 05 @ 8:09 pm
will do, we appreciate all the support. and now i got the iraqis constantly walking around singing yeah and freek a leek. anyway listen2 and i are working on some arabic music mixes from stuff i got here. might be kinda cool.

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 6:09 am
maybe some neil diamond - coming to america , blended with master p - war wounds. lol

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 6:58 am
bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Or... Outkast - Bombs Over Baghdad.

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 2:00 pm
i just got that not a bad idea. gotta come up with something good... i need to find a good place to upload some mp3s and i will let you know when i get done with one... then of course my first radio broadcast when i get back will have a combat/coming home theme lol

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 2:33 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
gauge...just upload it to yousendit.com

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 4:52 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
hey thats a mmmaaaaadd tatto mate! proper vivvid colours (btw colour is such a better way of spelling it! lol)

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 4:47 am
thanks about the tattoo thats one of many. cant see my other arm but its my daughters name in graffitti. then a few others tand mean abosolutly nothing lol

发表时间 Tue 15 Nov 05 @ 12:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)