快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Charts?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 6:33 am
DJ-ALFPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2005
I think it is based to "charts" option you have in VDJ which means on line sending infos of most played tracks in Virtual Dj. You have that in pdf in VDJ folder decribed.

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 6:41 am
djcelPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2004
exactly it's the option "statistics" in the vdj settings ("general")

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 10:20 am
OK thanks very much. :)

MS

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 3:26 pm
listen2PRO InfinityMember since 2005
rather then have charts....why not have top picks like what is hot now.

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 5:11 pm
listen2

not sure what you mean? the charts are simply charting what we play--or at least what those of us who choose to participate are playing.

i think it would be neat to break it up geographically since europe is so different. I'd love to know what other djs in my specific area of the us are playing. also, i would like to have an option to post everything an individual dj plays to an individual playlist blog automatically. so we can look at an individual dj we admire or are curious about and see what he played last saturday, for example. maybe an option at startup (again this would all be opt in or out) for a popup that asks what type of venue (nightclub, country bar, wedding, teen party, etc) and a "Do you wish to post this playlist?" And then the next time you are on the Internet it sends that playlist with the type of gig info to your individual playlist blog. once that info is being compiled, it would be easy for the vdj team to create a few other anonymous charts by geography or other criteria.

发表时间 Sun 06 Nov 05 @ 5:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)