快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: WinAmp AVS

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

obrianHome userMember since 2005
WinAmp offers thise nice function, do display visual effects.
Will Virtual DJ ever be able to the same thing, perhaps even to use the WinAmp AVS in Virtual DJ

thanx, James

发表时间 Fri 04 Nov 05 @ 2:06 pm
Virtual DJ already support visual effects :)

and WinAmp visual support might be added....

发表时间 Fri 04 Nov 05 @ 5:33 pm
perhaps this is only because I'm running the Trial Version but:
I can't find anything in the docs about visual plugings.

When I go to config-> video there is a drop down called "Show visual plugin" .. but the drop down is empty.

发表时间 Sun 13 Nov 05 @ 4:32 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
obrian, my droplist is full !

..but speaking of visualizations, i must admit that in scale from 1 to 10 visual plugins VDJ get 5 and Winamp gets 9. I use winamp visualizations. I play a looped song in Winamp ,i also set full screen mode, and i send it to a second VGA output (dual video card) and the sound of the looped mp3 i send it to a soundcard i don't use (on-board). So i play from VDJ mp3 with my Audigy and show Winamp video tricks to the video projektor.

I hope that someday VDJ will be able to support these Winamp effects because if you are planning to switch to Video Clips in the middle of the night, it is not possible. You have to choose between them.

Windows media player's video effects would be also nice to be supported

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 1:56 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
think WMP are protected as in they are not free. AVS and milk drom are freeware and can use line in for music input so u dont have to, and should anyway for performance reasons, use a seperate computer for creating VIS. what i would like to see added is the ability to mix video input from external sources like a second vis generating computer or a webcam or a VCR, DVD etc etc.

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 2:05 am
mhm ... no ... I just took another computer ... installed VDJ Trial ... and the DropDown for VisPlugins is empty ...

bad luck ... but the workaround with running, Winamp and using the WinAmp AVS on another computer does the job.

thanx ...

发表时间 Mon 14 Nov 05 @ 2:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)