快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: take of complete beat

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

nafizurHome userMember since 2005
guys is there any way to take of the COMPLETE beat of a song and only have the VOICE remaining so u can add another beat to it? and yes im a big time noob.. so if anyone know can u plz tell me which program or if vitrual dj or atomix can do it thankx

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 8:11 am
yea there is a fair bit of software and freeware around that can do things like take away vocals or any other part of a track.. unfortunatly i can't provide any good links to any.. but i have a friend who needed a 'karoke' version of Mario's 'you should let me love you', and he just went to a search engine and looked up music modifying software.

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 9:04 am
yaa cause i saw with virtual dj u can remove beat or voice but its not 100% well lets jsut say its not wat we all look for when we mean removing the beat orvoice.. i want somthign that will do 100% like when u see remix with a totally differnt Beat like those kind so if anyone knows plz help me out thankx

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 9:34 am
If you want to find the accapella (voice track only) do some searches. Most singles will have the accapellas on them.

Best Regards

DJ White Devil

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 12:05 pm
Promo only has a series that gives you the instrumental, accapella, and the full version of a song. You may want to look into subscribing to this series.

发表时间 Tue 18 Oct 05 @ 4:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)