快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: My list

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
add compatibility for different sample rates (prefferably all supported sample rates for a sound intreface)

give us a 'phase vocoding', 'fourier transform' or similar time stretch so people can actualy use it

make time stretch actual pitch lock so you can pitch bend, spin up a little and drag without changing pitch (like on the DZ 1210 if thats the rite number but u all know the one)

give time code users the choice of proper reletive, absolute and all the rest of it modes

give us a space before the song starts on the tcv so that you can wind back further than the start of the song. (like the lead in marks you can see in traktor / FS)

sort the gain detectoin out because its just plain wrong pleanty often

traktor is now implementing an idea i that i raised in the forum ages ago. song progress and break indication panel (you know the bit im on about rite?) and you click rite on it and it snaps rite to the nearest 16th beat so you can go right to the break of your choice by clicking on the start of it, no cue points needed!

Speaking of that awareness of phrase, cycle, line whatever you call it (16 or 32 beats, 4 lots of 4 beats) could call it CBG16 or CBG 32

more effects slots

time stretching for samples

new sound engie (lol)

new default skin that has more time code information

i know ill think of more, but not right now! Want some things to work on VDJ team? lol look at the new traktor 3.0 and pick at random! :^) :^) :^)

发表时间 Fri 30 Sep 05 @ 2:31 am
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
is that agreement with everything or what? lol sorry i didnt see the sticky or it would have been added in there.

发表时间 Tue 04 Oct 05 @ 1:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)