快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VDJ Compatibility with Behringer BCD2000

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there,

Does anyone know if there is going to be an update to the software to include the Behringer B-CONTROL DEEJAY BCD2000 which is being released at the beginning of next month. Looks like a nice piece of hardware.

Check it out:- http://www.behringer.com/BCD2000/index.cfm?lang=ENG

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 05 @ 5:11 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
It still not have a date to be available to buy it. Have al this year telling "comming soon" it change that message in their site after 6 months...

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 05 @ 7:56 pm
I have asked Behringer dealers and I have been told it is comming out on October 1st. I have mine on back order.

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 05 @ 8:43 pm
l_ridsPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I'll be lining up to purchase this also... but yeah question is will it be compatible with vdj?

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 1:46 am
I'll be lining up to purchase this also... is it possible to plug a cd player in the phono input?

but yeah question is will it be compatible with vdj?

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 1:50 am
its a midi controller and usb soundcard....
so it should be compatible with vdj :)

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 2:09 am
apopsisdjPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2003
We all will know for sure only when the first units came out.
:) are my english right ?

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 2:57 am
I think so... Here we are DJ from Norway, You from Greece and me from Mexico... hahaha ...

Maybe L-Rid from New Zealand could tell us (Because I don't have a clue with Tigermoff)...

L-Rid; electronically, you should not plug a CD-player in a Phono input, you will burn that input. You could do it only with a device which converts Line output to Phono output.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 4:20 am
Yes it is possible to connect a CD player to the phono port as it is switchable and designed for that purpose.

I know it will be compatible with the software but I was wondering if there will be options in the settings to set it up quickly as Im not too sure about assigning buttons.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 11:49 am
Maybe is a little confuse over here. Phono Input is not equal to a Line Input. A phono input have a 2.4mV and 50K Ohms input sensitivity and a typical Line input have 120mV and 5K Ohms. When you try to connect something that is delivering 120mV in a 2.4mV input you burn that input.

What happend when you try to connect a 120V device in a 220V output? The phono input is 50 times more sensitive than the Line input.

A switch in the mixer that let you use the same input fader for Phono1 and Line1 (for example) but in the rear they are 2 different pair of inputs because they manage different kind of voltage and specs.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 5:35 pm
Well it says it on their website so I guess they have some way round that problem. I wouldnt think they would say such a thing if it was going to burn it out.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 5:42 pm
In the BCD-2000 they use ONE of two RCA inputs to share the Line and Phono Inputs. But there's a switch on the back to do the trick. Take a close look:
http://www.behringer.com//BCD2000/BCD2000_back.jpg

In the analog input "B" we got a little black switch above the RCA connectors.

I took this from the BCD-2000 Manual:

"The BCD2000 is packed with 2 state-of-the-art phono pre-amplifiers, ONE of which is switchable to a CD Player."

As far as I see, you couldn't use this for TCCDs, you can only use it for TCVs.

发表时间 Tue 27 Sep 05 @ 6:08 pm
I noticed that too, hence why I asked the question....

interested more in tccd

发表时间 Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 8:34 am
The DJ Console and the BCD-2000 only have one line input. If you find other controller with 2 line inputs, let me know.

Maybe you could get the CM200USB or the DM950USB Mixers from Numark and install ASIO4ALL and get what you want for only $210.

发表时间 Wed 28 Sep 05 @ 4:59 pm
I just saw a vid of the bcd-2000 in action by one of their representatives. I must say i was quite dissappointed as to what he was showing. They could of got someone with more flair... er

link below:

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/13097/General_Discussion/Behringer_Bcd2000_video.html?highlight=bcd

Anyways i noticed theres a plugin called Inverse RIAA 1.0 which possibly might solve the problem with the phono input. I'm more than tentative of being the 1st to get the bcd-2000. I'll probably wait a few months to see some reviews.

发表时间 Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 3:15 pm
l-rids,

The plugin called Inverse RIAA 1.0 might solve the problem with the phono input, you're right (I forgot that completly). The BCD-2000 will stand for you my friend...

发表时间 Thu 29 Sep 05 @ 8:38 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)