快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Channel Assignable Effects

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
That's right, I like the effects system as it is, but at the moment we have "Chan 1" and "Chan 2", each channel is able to hold 3 pre loaded effects, and of course we all know we can change them at any time.

But how about having the setting where you can direct any of the 6 pre-loaded effects to any channel you like?.., If I do a killer pre-set on channel A, I might like to assign that to channel B within the next few bars.., it can only be done with this option.

It is more useful for users that use effects with A lot of parameters or effects that take A lot of setting up, things like "brake" can be loaded and adjusted in a matter of seconds, but a loop out or a VST flanger can take considerably longer.

I can't think of anyone that would have 6 effects running on channel A, and 6 on channel B simultaneously, so I see no need to implement 12 effect buttons on the skin, rather to be able to assign the 6 pre-loaded effects to which ever channel you'd like.

This would be a very proffesional feature, and would work just like a proffesional mixer.

发表时间 Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 6:13 pm
erxonPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Love the idea.

And to put things even further: I would love to see deck-independent ACTIVE efects in the sense of having the ability to engage the (i.e.) echo effect, turn off the song - the echo would still be fading away! Since many DJs use mixer efects for that purpose, that's not really necesary but for bedroom and no-mixer djs it would be perfect addition to the effect engine.

Regards.

发表时间 Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 6:48 pm
I agree Erxon, But on the last point.. look at my mixer.. it has no effects, and some of the VST's are quite unique, like the vocoders, flangers, and some of VDJ's, like loop out etc.

So however It's done It should benefit alot of people.

发表时间 Thu 22 Sep 05 @ 7:11 pm
metkPRO InfinityMember since 2004
I totally agree you guys, it would be really great to have the effects totally independant for *like cd players* behavior, on another channel for people who have enough outputs too :)
and such an increase of effects would also be a good idea.

发表时间 Fri 23 Sep 05 @ 8:47 am
djzeroPRO InfinityMember since 2003
i agree aswell, aslong as you can select either Left Channel, Right Channel, or Both Channels

发表时间 Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 1:59 am
Exactly, to apply an effect to both channels, top stuff, that would open up alot more doors.

It's gotta happen, but I don't seem to have sold this idea too well, not many replies, I'll give you guys time ;).

发表时间 Sat 24 Sep 05 @ 12:26 pm
I love the idea too...would good be great if all effects could have a wet/dry parameter too. I think that's what Metk meant...to be able to send the effect on a different output channel would be amazing so you could mix between the effected sound and original...just an idea.

Ross.

发表时间 Sun 25 Sep 05 @ 4:42 am
i second third and forth the motion plz this was be freakin sweet

发表时间 Mon 26 Sep 05 @ 2:00 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)