快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Pitch lock

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Please add a Pitch Lock function to VDJ. This would be especially handy for TC vinyl. Currently you cannot really adjust playing records, because you never know whether VDJ returns to the right pitch. Must better is the following procedure.

1) Pitch Unlocked, set the new record to the right Pitch.

2) Lock Pitch, Now VDJ knows the record has to stay on this pitch.

3) Whenever the record is manipulated, only move forward/backward in the song without changing the pitch.

I know that sometimes you want to change the pitch rather than move the record forward/backward. But because this happens much less than moving the record, its much easier to unlock pitch first.

Plz Plz add this function as Time Coded Vinyl is too unstable to be usefull now.

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 7:15 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
Proto, I don't understand... but you meant to use the VDJ pitch so you don't have to work hard in find the correct pitch in the TTs? Did you use more than +- 8% to mix?

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 7:30 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
??? like the "time-stretch" on an vinil ???

发表时间 Mon 12 Sep 05 @ 12:12 am
ProtoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Ehhh, no I love to use the TT for the hard work setting the pitch right. The problem is that with TCV the pitch is in part set by the TT and in part in VDJ. This last part is not stable enough.

If you nudge the TT, VDJ changes the pitch. I want to nudge the TT without VDJ changing the pitch.

I dont set the pitch in VDJ.

Hopes this helps

发表时间 Sun 18 Sep 05 @ 7:37 pm
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005
ok, you do that with:

VirtualDJ Config->FAME->AutoBPM Deactivated... also deactivate for Auto Reset Pitch.

发表时间 Mon 19 Sep 05 @ 10:42 pm
Dj XeoPRO InfinityMember since 2005
im guessing here but prahaps hes talking about how if you drag or spin up the platter a little the pitch reads differently and the waveform changes to fit to the new pitch. only thing is virtual dj can get confused about this new pitch if your only doing it as a pitch bend to keep the mix bang on. then the beats dont match on the waveform anymore as vdj thinks the speed has changed.

I would like an option to change the delay before virtual dj thinks that the pitch has changed. i hardly ever use the pitch sliders on the TT's and rely heavily on the automatic bpm matching.

发表时间 Fri 30 Sep 05 @ 1:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)