快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Picture of my new setup - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

anewsome.... I'm from Rockford also... where you playin at? Hit me up --@--.-- check out our website also http://liquiddigitalonline.com

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry wyldeone no email address is allowed from a demo user

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 5:25 am
wyldeone - I've lived in Orange County California since 1987.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 05 @ 7:29 pm
DJ CitaHome userMember since 2005
nice set up, sounds great :)

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 05 @ 4:46 pm
A word of advice when using a stand like this. Do not try to pretty it up with a black skirt around it to hid the wires. While it is plenty sturdy enough to hold all my equipment and withstand some rigourous mixing,.. it will NOT support a person + all my gear. At the club over the weekend, I had probably 10 people come up to my DJ "booth", which was this stand with a black skirt around it to look pretty. Everyone was intent on leaning all their body weight on it, which would have been fine if it were an actual "booth",.. but it's a stand! I'm either gonna need a sign that says "No Leaning" or get one of these:

http://store.yahoo.com/prodjcase/floatingcoffin.html

发表时间 Wed 14 Sep 05 @ 1:35 am
djdawgHome userMember since 2005
anewsome...what's the specs on just your laptop? I can see it's a dell but can you give us specifics? I've been thinking about going laptop for running vdj. No video or karaoke though...

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 12:39 am
whassup dawh. the dell is a 3.0Ghz Pentium 4 with 1GB RAM, 100GB hard drive. It's also got TV out, firewire, 2 USB ports and a DVD burner. It's got a bunch of cool features, but I never use any of them. I just turn it on and go straight into VDJ.

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 1:03 am
cyberiaPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Tight setup, dude! What's a good place to buy the boards to put on those stands? My local guitar center didn't have any...

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 1:19 am
great set up Anewsome! its inspiration to all the newbies out there!
great work ;)

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 1:51 am
Cool...anewsome...do you also have an external hd? do you have an external sound card? It runs vdj without any problems?

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 2:56 am
Also...which model is it? Every Dell I'm finding has a Pentium M Processor...

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 3:01 am
cyberia the board was purchased at home depot, a 4x8 sheet of MDF. I sawed on it in my garage with a circular saw and covered it with some spray on glue, black carpet and staples. yes dawg, i have a LaCie 250GB usb drive, 2 actually. 1 for backup. I use the Maya44USB soundcard. Pretty standard stuff really. The notebook is a Dell Inspiron 5160. I assure you it's not a mobile processor. It is a genuine Pentium 4, hypthreading processor, 3.06Ghz. No problems with the notebook as of yet. There were some problems with earlier versions of VDJ but not since the bugs were fixed. I DJ *many* night per week with LOTS of scratching during practice.

发表时间 Wed 26 Oct 05 @ 6:45 am
That's a really impressive set you've got there... Sure I hope I had that amount of cash to put into DJ'ing...

Do you have some cool mixes to show us that go along with that incredible eq?

Spangle

PS: I've got a web/ftp server if you need to host them somewhere... leave a msg here and I'll try to set it up without posting my email.

发表时间 Thu 27 Oct 05 @ 6:57 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)