快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Buying A New Internal Hard Drive - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJ CyderPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
In raid 0 it would show up as 1 giant 500 gb drive. The downside is if you loose one of the drives its a wash the plus side is data acess is faster, but we don't know if the motherboard supports it yet. Don't forget to send in the warranty cards in :)

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 8:16 am
acw_djPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2005

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 8:23 am
Perhaps its best kept as 2 seperate drives.

Acw I've had nothing but bad luck with western digital, i've got a 40 gb maxtor from 2003 still going strong tho I put maxtor&seagate drives in all the systems I build. I told chirs to go with the maxtor so he didn't need a power adapter, but if the power supply is newer chances are it will have 2 sata plugs.

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 8:33 am
I've got 2 external maxtor's that have been fine, both 120gb I believe. One is 2 years old this week and the other is about a year and a half.

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 8:35 am
On a side note, what about my audio card? Should I do anything about it?

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 8:37 am
sound card, well you could for the time being use one from your other system. Have you tried vdj with the internal card yet?

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 8:41 am
audio card, that's funny. I need to get some sleep. I know it's a sound card. In my laptops I have the Echo Indigo DJ card and I love it.

I haven't used this new machine with my gig stuff, only with a pair of Sony MDR headphones and the sound was good.

Off to bed with me. It's 240am. Tahks forthe help so far. I was able to cancel the one order and do the other.

发表时间 Wed 03 Aug 05 @ 8:45 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)