快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: cueing up songs by beat instead of time

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

all of my songs are clearly set up with destinct cue points. ie: break comes in, slows down etc...

the best feature about vdj is the ability to time the cues perfectly which i made charts for when i had cd players. ie: 44 sec slow, 1:59 out, etc...

the difference is, when im cueing up my songs, im timing it by seconds. ie: 4 seconds left until cue 3, 44 sec till cue 5, etc...

it would be nice to have a feature that gives the number of beats until a cue instead of time since all of the songs are automaticly measured by vdj.

thanks

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 9:52 pm
I'm down with this one

发表时间 Mon 01 Aug 05 @ 11:11 pm
JeremKPRO InfinityStaffMember since 2004
I think this is actually possible with the actual skin engine. I would have to hava a look on developers section area.

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 2:46 am
cstollPRO InfinityMember since 2004
lej78480, you are right.

This can be done in a skin by using the 'B' modifier on the '%tocueX' textzone. So, if you know where to look in the XML file anybody can modify any skin by adding the modifier to the textzone for displaying the time to X cue.

cstoll

发表时间 Tue 02 Aug 05 @ 4:36 am
claxPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Right you have to modify a bit your .xml skin file. Have a try by doing a left or right click on the cue name areas; many skins have different display modes.

发表时间 Tue 16 Aug 05 @ 4:54 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)