快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Cues for automixing

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Is it possible to a cue for a "break"?
Example....
Can deck "b" mix into deck "A" at a set cue for the "break"
on deck "A"?
confusing?...maybe,In automixing i can set a starting and an ending point..but since the atomix decks don't know when to start mixing when its time to...i can't figure out how to set a cue mark for the "Break" DJ Laidback Fred

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 03 @ 6:52 am
By the way I'm not a "DEMO USER"
I did purchase this program, I have the full version.

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 03 @ 6:55 am
If you want to see you in ‘full version user’, edit your profile and enter your serial number (and log in)

With atomixmp3 version 2.2 and a 2.2 skin (like darkfun blue 2.2) you can make 5 visual cues by song.

Norm

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 03 @ 7:07 am
Yes... I have v2.1,understand those 5 cue points are to position the start of an automix point, right?.need a point where i can command an incoming song to start mixing at a break cue not the near end of a song.hope this isn't too confusing.

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 03 @ 9:58 am
upgrade to 2.2 and see :)

If you are a real 'full version user' you can't have any problem to do this. But if not, why you come on official site of atomixmp3 ?

Norm

发表时间 Mon 30 Jun 03 @ 6:32 pm
WHATS THE BIG DEAL? SUCH AN ISSUE ABOUT BEING A MEMBER. INSTEAD OF THE REAL QUESTION.HOW COULD I HAVE UPGRADED TO2.1 FROM 1. IF I WASNT A MEMBER?MY ISSUE WITH UPGRADING IS A DIFFERENT EMAIL ADDRESS FROM THE ORIGINAL WHEN I ORIGINALLY PURCHASED THE ORIGINAL. SOMETHING I'LL DEAL WITH WHEN IM IN THE MOOD TO WITH THIS SITE. BUT ARE YOU SAYING THAT I CANT POSSIBLY GET HELP AS A REGISTERED USER BECAUSE IT DOESNT SEEM THAT WAY?

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 3:19 am
we have no eveidence you are a full version user!
and you can easilly upgrade without buying! unfortunately thats the way it works! and maybe you did it this way!!??!

发表时间 Sat 05 Jul 03 @ 1:04 pm
Subj:Your AtomixMP3 personal identification number Date:1/20/02 11:16:51 PM Central Standard TimeFrom:service@atomixmp3.com To: XXXXXXX@X.com Sent from the Internet (Details)

Dear Customer,

Thank you for puchasing AtomixMP3! To complete the installation
of AtomixMP3 v2, you need your personal identification number.

Your AtomixMP3 Personal identification number (or serial number) is :

xxxxxxxxxxx

Please keep in mind that this number is unique and will be used for all
future communication with AtomixMP3 customer service.

For any question concerning AtomixMP3, please write an email to service@atomixmp3.com

Thank you again for purchasing AtomixMP3, and enjoy this unique software !

Best Regards,

AtomixMP3 Team
service@atomixmp3.com

http://www.atomixmp3.com
THINK I WROTE THIS?
.........IS THIS PROOF FOR YOU GUYS? THANX FOR THE TRUST!
I'M SURE IT'S FAIR FOR ME TO INCRIPT MY PERSONAL #'S,
IS THAT OK?!

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 8:05 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
So just update your profile and enter your serial number in the required field.

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 11:16 am
I'VE TRIED THAT!
DIFFERENT EMAILS....EVERYTIME I TRY TO UPDATE IT TELLS ME I HAVE THE WRONG EMAIL ADDRESS.....TOO COMPLICATED TO GET INTO.......NOW HOW ABOUT MY QUESTION ANYONE!?

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 7:13 pm
TESTING ONE TWO THREE.
OK GUYS NOW YOU SEE THE TRUTH CAN YOU HELP?

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 7:31 pm
Now it's clear :-) (but please don't cry)

As I says :With atomixmp3 version 2.2 and a 2.2 skin (like darkfun blue 2.2) you can make 5 "visual" cues by song.

Try it !!!

发表时间 Sun 06 Jul 03 @ 7:57 pm
i'll try that thanx

发表时间 Mon 07 Jul 03 @ 5:10 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)