快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: mix I made on atomix

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Aight, well I decided to upload somethin' to a server so people could listen. I made this quite some time ago... back when I was gettin' pretty good with drum n' bass. I mixed N.E.R.D. with a d&b track that I can't for the life of me remember.

It's about 7 minutes long and 10 mb. It'll just stream. There's a pretty major fuckup around 6:30 seconds but I managed to fix it in about 15 seconds.

If you like d&b, or hip-hop, or both this one is at least worth checkin' out. just keep in mind, i already know that i have a fuckup in it, but if you feel the need to point it out... go for it. peace

http://www.angelfire.com/mech/dave0/drums_and_nerds.mp3

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 03 @ 7:03 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Temporarily suspended......Too much bandwidth it says. You can host it on one of my sites. get in touch with me ;)

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 03 @ 9:12 am
crap, for real? man that stinks. so i could really host it on one of your sites? That'd be pretty cool. if you're really serious about letting me do that just let me know. could you put your email address on here? thanks,

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 03 @ 7:03 pm
djhomeboy@djhomeboy.com

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 03 @ 8:27 pm
you can download it from the site .....
Not my thing thought phatty ;o)

GnoedeL

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 03 @ 9:43 pm
I was able to grab it. Will be available on a site soon...

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 03 @ 10:30 pm

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 03 @ 10:49 pm
thanks homeboy! thanx for your input too gnoedel. Hey it's cool if everybody else doesn't like it. lol i just know i like hearin' other peoples stuff, so i figured i'd put somethin' of mine out there. peace

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Sat 28 Jun 03 @ 11:09 pm
k_sib01Home userMember since 2003
How do you keep the bass of one track running with the lyrics of another track on top and vice-versa when mixing two tracks?

发表时间 Tue 01 Jul 03 @ 4:49 am
since atomix is mixing software, and not remixing or a mixing board, we're limited to the regular 3 band equalizer. The best way to achieve what you're asking is to find 2 songs that have something in common, whether it be the highs, mids, lows, or beat. I picked 2 songs with somewhat similar lows and beat.

If you're going to mix together 2 songs that are anything but house or trance, you have to make sure you have the bpms calculated exactly. Atomix will usually calculate the bpms for jungle and hip hop incorrectly, so you must manually adjust them. Once you do that, a lot of hip hop and jungle mix together quite nicely.

phatty720
dave

发表时间 Tue 01 Jul 03 @ 7:11 am
k_sib01Home userMember since 2003
thanks heaps phatty

发表时间 Wed 02 Jul 03 @ 12:14 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)