快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Manual beat synchronization

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kabensaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I ask this wish list feature because the R&B music is not working very well with the magic button feature.

With a Turntables, to synchronise songs, I use to locate the right beat and break the Turntables with my finger. Then I can synchronise the beat between two songs by moving my finger (small scratch), and in the right moment I release the Turntables.
It should be nice to have this kind of feature in atomixmp3.

How it should be implement in atomixmp3:
A feature to fix a starting point (like a cutpoint but may be more flexible then a cutpoint) or a specific region in Visual Mix Window.
A button which is reacting like my finger in Turntables. I mean as soon as I push this button the music start from the starting point that I have defined previously.
When I release the button the music come back to the starting point and restart playing again.
Then I can play with this button to synchronize beats manually between the right and left side songs.
At this stage we can also have a relationship with a loop feature like it is done today with the magic button.

发表时间 Mon 09 Jun 03 @ 12:50 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
The best solution would be a manual beat tap. I will remind the creators of the effect plugins about this....

发表时间 Mon 09 Jun 03 @ 3:14 am
kabensaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A manual beat tap is good to calculate the right bpm and I would even like to ask to create a feature like AcidPro a beatmapper Wizard.
At the same time the Visual Mix Window should behave in two modes.
If we calculate the bpm with the beatmaper the visual pick in the Visual Mix Window should correspond to the tempo and not the track.
Otherwise display the track tempo as it is perfectly done today.

A manual beat synchronization is another good idea to synchronize the beats manually.

In my first post, I was talking about a more flexible cutpoint, this can be achieved by adding visual point or line in the Visual Mix Window for each cutpoint.

This visual cutpoint should be changeable, means possibility to move in the left side or right side the cutpoint, via a combination with a keyboard and the mouse (or in another way)

发表时间 Mon 09 Jun 03 @ 12:32 pm
SOOOO DEVELOPERS LET'S WAKE UP AND MAKE AT LEAST ONE NEW EFFECT THIS MONTH!!!!

THE LOYAL FULL VERSION USERS ARE WAITING....
WE HAVEN'T HAD A NEW EFFECT SINCE NOVEMBER!!!

WTF???

发表时间 Mon 09 Jun 03 @ 3:28 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)