快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: better equalizer controlls

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I would like to see more equalizer controlls and other such things to controll the sound. For instance a 15-band equalizer would be cool and an improvment over the 3 band we have now. I think that it should also be a skin specific feature. If I'm somebody that knows nothing about music I'll proably just screw things up trying to mess around with a 15 band equalizer. I'd be better of with a 3 band. So you could have a default skin that is less complex and then an advanced skin for the pro's. This way you can keep the ease of use for begginers and make more advanced features for the pro's.

发表时间 Sat 31 May 03 @ 9:05 am
nashHome userMember since 2003
its a good one ..but i allready propose that but later i realize the complex will be move the 15 for just config a sound frec with your mouse ...so i buy a mixer with a really good EQ

and if you can find a place por that without sacrifing the big of the bars?

发表时间 Sat 31 May 03 @ 5:06 pm
I agree why have a confusing setup (that's what traktors for) it wouldn't go with the theme of atomixmp3...ease of use is the obvious main concern...but if you really want 15 bands protools is a great program in fact a lot of recording artists use it!

发表时间 Sun 01 Jun 03 @ 1:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)