快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Samples

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

it would be great if you could create samples on the fly. I think there is already an add-on for this but it creates just a simple loop. I want to sample a for example a lyric on the fly and then press a button to play that lyric. It would be even greater when you can play the lyric sample when the original song isn't on the decks. Gives a great effect on house tunes. I know you can do this already but the efficiency could be better. You guys agree?

GnoedeL

发表时间 Sat 24 May 03 @ 5:55 pm
yes i think this would be good :)

发表时间 Sun 25 May 03 @ 7:08 pm
HEY BUDDY I GOT JUST THE THING FER YA!!!

Ok here whatcha do if you have ever heard the Snoop Dogg song "beautiful" this is the song example i will use...

So the beginning of the song is like " Oh Oh Oh Oh!" well by pressing the cue button right before the beginning of the wave form you can sample on the fly and have simultanious samples/cues by using the multiple cue saving feature on some of the many skins...simple press the goto cue button which is defaulted in the atomixmp3 shortcut setup as the "0/ins" key on the number keypad and if you want different cues just save another cue as cue #2 and press goto cue #2 when u want to press the on the fly cue button...
If you don't understand i can give you a screenshot if i must...but acknowledge this if you don't

YOUR WELCOME

发表时间 Thu 29 May 03 @ 4:33 am
XxNuMbR1StUnNrxX, I must admit that you are right. Still it would be preferable to do it on the fly. I mean with that, no cueing. Cueing is a great help though but not what I want.

GnoedeL

发表时间 Fri 06 Jun 03 @ 1:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)