快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Full Joystick controler

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi,
As I wrote it in the french forum, I would like Atomixmp3 to unable a full control of the pitch by the joystick.
Simple joystick are only adjustable resistors and switchs. By changing axial resistor in linear resistor, we can make a cheap controler for the pitch.
Atomixmp3 would just have to support all possibilities of classical joystick (3 or 4 axes and 4 buttons) and allows us to assign it to different fonctions: pitch sliders, crossfader (allready done), and pitch bend for button for example.
Do you (Atomix developpers) think this could be done?
Thank for your work,
Kaleo

发表时间 Thu 08 May 03 @ 11:18 am
Please see my controller:

http://fastforwardthinker.com

Under the Design section.

A bit different than your description of joysticks, but its more like a programmable 4-way switch for each joystick. (so you could assign to crossfade or pitch up/down, nudge left/right, etc. whatever your most used/desired functions are can be assigned. Then there are additional buttons for things like loops, fx, eq, whatever you choose. And of course, the touch activated scratch interface... ;-)

I am not an atomix developer, but I have developed exactly what you are looking for. Send an email if you want to be added to the mailing list.

Regards,
Scott

发表时间 Sun 11 May 03 @ 8:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)