快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Preview song suggestion

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

quick77Home userMember since 2003
I've been reviewing DJ program, and came back to Atomix for its simplicity. I love pretty much all the functionnalities of it, including the 2 soundcard support with preview function on the 2nd output, and the clean simple look. But one thing makes me hesitate about using the program:

When "previewing" a file, it needs to be loaded in the A or B deck, thus erasing it from the playlist. When I preview songs, it's to find the perfect songs to add or move into an already planned playlist, so I don't want to delete files from it. In addition to this, it removes the "Next" file that is in standby in this particular deck, thus screwing my already planned playlist when only trying to preview songs to see if they would fit nice or not in the playlist, and in what order!

So, would it be possible to have a separate deck to preview songs that are, or not yet, in the playlist without screwing what's on deck A and B, and the playlist?? That would be perfect, especially since Atomix already has the 2nd sound output function.

Make this happen and I will definitely buy the software!!!

----

I love WinAmp 3' AVS (Visualisation presets/plugins). Is it possible to use those in Atomix (how, if it is), or would it be possible to eventually make those work with Atomix. I've got a ton of those (and I mean a ton, like 200 different presets) and would love to use these on a big screen in parties!! Would be a must for me... Thanks.

发表时间 Sun 16 Feb 03 @ 11:11 pm
quick77Home userMember since 2003
One thing I forgot to put on my wish list : Would it be possible make the Program window resizable? I mean, I've got a 19" monitor set to 1280x1024. So it would be nice to maximize the program to fit my monitor, therefore increasing the size of the playlist window.

Thanks again!

-----

Never mind the WinAmp AVS thing. I found a way around it by having winamp to "read" the output from Atomix!

发表时间 Sun 16 Feb 03 @ 11:23 pm
AVS can be used by the Winamp Vis Wrapper on the Visual plugins-page under Add-ons.
I've used it without problems, even got overlay working(=what is drawn in the window is also mirrored/overlayed on another output = S-video out with only AVS)

发表时间 Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 2:16 pm
kurfuHome userMember since 2003

Perhaps, as it was suggested in another thread, a "crtl-leftclick-drag-and-drop" to either of the decks would send the song that was loaded in the deck back to the top of the playlist instead of off to oblivion.

Sounds like a simple enough solution.

发表时间 Tue 11 Mar 03 @ 8:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)