快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: high screen resolution

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

hi, are then any skins available for a 1600x1200 screen resolution? I use atomix on my laptop and this is the screen resolution. thx for the help.

发表时间 Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 11:24 pm
abnormPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I've never seen a laptop with that screen resolution. Most are 1024X768.

发表时间 Fri 31 Jan 03 @ 6:16 pm
my laptop screen is a new dell so the resolution is a i bit higher than old ones.

发表时间 Fri 07 Feb 03 @ 7:08 pm
The biggest skin I've seen this far is Grimm's 1280x1024-skin..

If only I had the time needed (feel free to make me filthy rich :) I could finish my damned skinproject some day...
I've done it in such a manner that I can get different resolutions of the skin in a snap just by some minor alterations in the 3D-model I've made and render it all in a different resolution.
Then all I have to do is pinpoint the coordinates for all the controls and make a new copy of the XML-file :)
Unfortunately(hope my gf forgives my choice of word) my time for fooling around with computers has become rather limited so my project has been on ice since May or something like that.

发表时间 Mon 17 Feb 03 @ 3:15 pm
tommy_2tall, where can i get the grimm skin that you're talking about? i don't see it listed in the skins section. thankx

发表时间 Thu 20 Feb 03 @ 4:53 pm
Being a demo-user I'm not sure you(or I) can download it but it's called "Atomix 1280 v.1.01" and was added Sun 14 Apr 02,
Nb downloads: 13002....

发表时间 Fri 21 Feb 03 @ 2:40 pm
..Hmm it truncated my post.. at a larger-than sign.. stupid me..

As you can see by the detailed info I found it in the list, make sure you're viewing All submissions and scroll down about 4 6ths of the page..
It's big and it's bright white.. can't miss it :)

(Grimm had some rather interesting ideas about Atomix-skins.. I wonder if he has got any plans for a new one...)

发表时间 Fri 21 Feb 03 @ 2:43 pm
GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Still working on it...

:)

Grimm

发表时间 Fri 21 Feb 03 @ 9:18 pm
Excellent! :)

发表时间 Mon 24 Feb 03 @ 11:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)