快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: Being forced to buy before you try

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

well i just found out by using this software you are limited to the full effect of the software.. and also noticed that most djing software titles are not like that.. a bit more expensive but atleast ill know what im getting for my money.. oh by the way im sure this thread will be closed if not deleted but.. i really hate ploy software writers.. that tries to force a consumer to buy stuff they dont even know what they are getting. anyways, just expressing my opinion. I think its totally gay that you have to buy something and cannot try the effects out. Hell, put a time limit on them., or either that.. just take the damn thing off the webpage and sell the software in stores... as for me as a consumer.. i wont buy the software because of the tactics you used. Farewell, hope you do better on your next money venture.

发表时间 Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 3:29 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
The Demo comes with 3 very good effects. All softwares that supply a demo put limits on that demo. As for you not buying it because of that, I'm not trying to be a smart ass here, but it really is your loss.
$60.00 US is not a lot to pay for a DJ mixing software. It's well worth it.

发表时间 Thu 30 Jan 03 @ 5:24 pm
CHarmanPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hey!!!!
Why not even throw in some decks....an amp...speakers and some lighting. Sounds like something I would like.
To bad he said he is gone..... he will not even see all the
great replies from HONEST PEOPLE who HAVE purchased the software because they KNOW a GOOD THING.

Let him have it!!!

发表时间 Fri 31 Jan 03 @ 6:26 am
My opinion on this is a little different. On the demo is that pop up that comes up every 15 minutes or so. I think that alone is enough of a drawback for a real DJ. The pop up forces the consumer to buy if he/she really wants to make quality mixes. The effects are just bells and whistles in my opinion. I say let the people use the effects. Its not the biggest and best part of the software. The best part of the software is the stabilty of it. With that pop up on the demo, there is no stabilty in any mix. I believe the pop up is enough to force DJ's to buy the real thing. Thats what forced me to buy the software almost 2 years ago.

Just my 2 cents

发表时间 Sat 01 Feb 03 @ 9:53 pm
guido28Home userMember since 2002
listen your software is crap
at least let people try the plugins before they buy
pcdj has demo that is awesome and has awesome protection to twart softwre theft
why dont you try a time limit demo but with full ability to download plugins
what the hell is the big deal...

发表时间 Sun 02 Feb 03 @ 6:19 pm
mcs-itPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Again, 3 wonderful plugins are available with the demo.

They're perfect to test the software.

发表时间 Sun 02 Feb 03 @ 9:52 pm
Well it doesn't matter to me really because I have been a member for some time now. It does bother me when I see people getting all pissed off at eachother. The general public is ignorant and is expected to get the occasional bad apple making stupid comments. Moderators should keep their cool and leave the sarcasm to a minimum to look professional. Its only good business.

发表时间 Mon 03 Feb 03 @ 9:37 pm
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Well put Rabicem

发表时间 Tue 04 Feb 03 @ 7:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)