快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Plugins

话题: beat cut

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

in atomix, obviously you got the cut effect, which cuts a beat every 2 beats, 4 berats whatever thats fair enough, im just wondering if maybe you could develope one where it cuts to about half of the volume instead of all the way.

Another thing i would also appreciate, would be with the break beat plugin, that maybe you could specify it for an adjustable beat, so we can set it to every beat, every 2 beats etc

thanx
Tas

发表时间 Tue 16 Jul 02 @ 1:47 pm
These are ony slight modifications, hence it shouldn't take too long to get them to work and uploaded to the add-ons section.

I would like to take this opportunity to ask the Atomix community for a little more patience. The harddisk of my coding PC crashed last weekend, meaning that I have to spend some time reinstalling the whole lot.

As I am for the moment focussing on the Nescafé Live mixing contest to send in my video by July 29th, I will only be able to release some new and enhanced effects beginning of August.
Since this contest is a unique occasion, I don't want anything to stand between me and the Ibiza scene ;-))

I hope you all can wait until then.

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Thu 18 Jul 02 @ 10:48 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)