快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Check this out

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Not taken nothing away from your wonderful product but I happened to run into this in a computer shopper magazine
*****www.my-dm2.com******

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 01 @ 4:57 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Well,

Very beautiful tool :p
But to mly knowledge we are working on our own controller...

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 01 @ 10:25 am
I posted a message in General Discussion to see whether anyone had experience with this tool. So far without success.

I basically is a live sequencer with a realtime effects engine.

Looks nice, but has nothing to do with what Atomix is built for (mixing existing tracks).

I've downloaded the demo version. But that is just too limited to see what the full thing has to offer.

I figured that the Atomixteam is building a controller too. I had sent messages previously to develop a proof of concept. As those messages remained without answer, I figured you guys were working on one yourself.

I guess it would take me one week to build one, providing the new version offers what has been announced in the forum, being individual shortcut keys for the 2 decks and functions.

I hope that you guys did not revise your strategy for those individual shortcuts, just for being able to sell the controller built by yourselves....

Still hoping to get hold of that new version some day though ;-). I'm building an Atomix flightcase for the moment including a Mitsubishi touchscreen and hopefully a homebuilt controller.

It's a shame I didn't get hold of that bêta version though......

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Thu 12 Jul 01 @ 9:45 pm
Thats what I had thought, but then again I new it couldnt come close to Atomix

发表时间 Fri 13 Jul 01 @ 3:47 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)