快速登录:  

Forum: Old versions

话题: Auto Mixing and db auto level

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

You have a great program (olmost the best)
But the automixer cuts songs of to early and starts them to late (a fde time adjustebel between 1 and 10 sec would be good for a bar on the quit times or in a Restraunt as background Player).
And when i play my songs in the playlist Of VDJStudio every song plays on the same db even the bad soft recorded files.
but in Atomix when you have one song that plays on 29db and the next is playing on 14db the autoleveler can't match it.
And that is the only thing missing please don't tel me to normalize my files better or to use a plugin, upgrade these featchers and become the ultemate mp3 mixer.

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 01 @ 11:48 pm
And i am sorry for my bad English.

发表时间 Wed 20 Jun 01 @ 11:51 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Yes it is actually the most important problems we know :)

But in a first time we have choosed to try to add new IMPORTANT features before fixing this (the automix is not THE FIRST feature used by our user ;)

Don't worry we will improve always our software and we have prepared a lot of surprise cause to the waiting :)

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 01 @ 1:09 am
Oké Yan but if you will check out the website of Vdj you wil see that the are going to use the same interfase and automix option like you do, and the Vdj engine is much better.
so be a step forwards.

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 01 @ 10:54 am
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
I'm sure you will enjoy the next version! don't worry :)

发表时间 Thu 21 Jun 01 @ 1:38 pm
Oké i am at ease now.but when is the new version availebel?

发表时间 Fri 22 Jun 01 @ 11:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)