快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: What skin do you want?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
1. Do you like a profesional looking skin (copy original players)?2. Do you like a computer graphics looking skin (like default skin)?
3. Do you like mixing all above (like cmx 5000)

Say what do you want and i will try to do it.

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 02 @ 1:47 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
something in between... not so much with flashing colors tho, more refined. It's nice to have some space somewhere so I can open it up in Adobe and put either my name on it or the name of the bar I'm playing at (or sometimes both) I like the cmx 5000, & I like the JN-classic. I also like the sunset one. However we have to remember that many of these current skins will need to be re-done with buttons added whenever 2.1 comes out. I hope that you'll make the cmx-5000 2.1 ready.

thanks,

Rick

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 02 @ 2:08 pm
Cmx 5000 v 2.1 is ready. I just wait alittle to see if is any more fuction in new version.

发表时间 Sun 10 Feb 02 @ 8:32 pm
i want more skins

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 02 @ 11:14 am
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
I like the Greece skin

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 02 @ 11:35 am
DEfinitely something slick and professional looking, instead of Cartoons.

发表时间 Tue 12 Feb 02 @ 8:25 pm
I always use the JN classic...it is by far the most functional AND professional looking and it is also fast.

MDJ and Greece are the MOST functional with their big buttons and knobs, but are lacking the professional look.

The default skin is by far the ugliest ! It makes me want to vomit (Which does go with the color scheme of the skin).

Full metal jacket is good if you belong to a biker gang named "hells angels" and your life revolves around anarchy and rock posters.

That was my two cents.
Dave.

发表时间 Mon 18 Feb 02 @ 2:45 am
Greece skin coming back with more professional look when version 2.1 is ready. Also cmx 5000 coming back with bigger visual browser and supporting the new version.
Thanks to all.
mixalis

发表时间 Mon 18 Feb 02 @ 12:20 pm
misjahHome userMember since 2002
I want some skin that is easy to use (bigger buttons and big peak display)

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 12:02 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Now, would whoever did the "sunset skin" please get to work making it 2.1 ready. Also the MDJ skin needs a little tweaking, The Numark skin would be nice if it was re-visited a bit. Those are my requests. Also the waiming, and the winter blues skins might be nice. Oh hell, just re-work all of them... We need them to be 1024x768 as well. So far, JN does in fact rule. His latest should be the default skin.

发表时间 Fri 22 Feb 02 @ 4:55 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)