快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Shoutcast Plugin

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

First of all nice work, nice work Atomix Team, maybe it's the 2.1 version but i doubt it, didn't see it on the demo. But isn't it possible to make a shoutcast plugin so we can broadcast straight to the internet, same as in BPM Studio or like Winamp off course. That would be great. Any comments about that?

发表时间 Sun 24 Mar 02 @ 9:04 pm
Your dream has come true !

Streaming through shoutcast using atomix has never been easier.

1) Make sure you have the latest winamp installed
2) Install the shoutcast plugin:

http://www.shoutcast.com/downloads/sc1-8-3/shoutcast-1-8-3-windows.exe

2) Install and run the plug-in

3) When you open up atomix ... Go to the "record" page

4) Click on filename / In the "save as type" select ".dll" / Go to the folder where the winamp plugins are installed and select dsp_sc.dll (c:program fileswinamppluginsdsp_sc.dll), or whichever folderdirectory that winamp is installed in
5) Hit "start recording" and begin your broadcast

Voila ... you're set !! Now in order to broadcast ... you either use another server to stream or your home computer. IF you want learn more about that ... just let me know and I'll give you step-by-step instructions.

There you have it !

发表时间 Mon 25 Mar 02 @ 3:36 am
Works like a charm... however I miss one thing:
the tracknames aren't sent to the Shoutcast source-plugin..
All I get is a static title (the servername-setting in the plugin).

It would be SO cool if you could somehow choose to update tracknames or not... not just because of the copyright-laws stating that the artist/track/CD-name should be clearly stated when webcasting but also so I don't have to tell my friends what it is I'm changing to..

At the moment I'm just playing around with a few friends as listeners and they have no clue as to what I'm playing and (if I'm having a good day) they even miss the trackchanges.

发表时间 Fri 29 Mar 02 @ 12:56 pm
mm i tried it out and my shoutcast plugin in atomix v2.1 (DEMO) says connecting and sending ... and atomix says broadcast but my listeners can't listen :( maybe it's my server (live365 server) or is the demo or what i am doing wrong?

发表时间 Sun 31 Mar 02 @ 4:28 pm
'tis me again, the anonymous one above :)

I used the demo and the latest server/source-plugins from shoutcast.com and as I said it worked like a charm without any problems.. other than the silence during the "this is a demo"-dialogs and the fact that the tracknames aren't updated when I go past the middle of the crossfader (or at the push of some button yet to be designed)...

I'm not sure how your setup works but my Shoutcast-server (ver. 1.8.3) and corresponding sourceplugin from Shoutcast worked like a charm.. all I had to do was set up allowed IP-adresses in the server and change the default password and I was ready to go.

发表时间 Tue 02 Apr 02 @ 12:22 pm
PenppeHome userMember since 2005
Hello m8s, I need some help:). I have install all thous shoutcast and plugins in winamp and I can shoutcast only winamp, when I try to shoutcast in VDJ its says **Broadcast error** Encoder error.. If some one can help me.. Thanks!

发表时间 Fri 26 Aug 05 @ 2:20 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)