快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Sort by date - Page: 1

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

YodaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I would like to be able to sort the files in the Atomix file window by date. This is useful if you can't remember the name of a track but know roughly when you added it to the directory. Can this be done for 2.1? please!! :o)

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 10:01 am
SalvaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I don't wanna put your idee in the ground, but isn't it better to learn your files??

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 11:52 am
Not when they're so new that I haven't had time to learn/remember all the names.

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 1:12 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You can make a playlist in atomix browzer with all new song and to play it manual. For now this function is not available. Also you must know atomix did not read the mp3 tag file but just the files names. Why you dont add the day in mp3 file name?

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 2:25 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I keep a seperate folder called "new stuff".

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 2:55 pm
Yeah... I get what you're all saying but how much trouble would it really be to just add what I'm asking for? After all, if the file name is parsed to provide the artist and track name info then surely the file date can be accessed also.

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 5:46 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Sorry but we can only say some advices. We dont build this program. :-)

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:32 pm
Do you you want a Atomix with a zillion buttons???

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:35 pm
Listen to mixalis, he is wright just make a playlist "NEW SONGS" and your problem is solved.

Grtz SalVa

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:58 pm
The problem with making a playlist is that you have to keep adding the new files as you aquire them and remove the ones that have been in there for a longer time and blah.. blah.. add infinitem. Basically I'm too lazy to do that.

I really don't understand why people are objecting to what I'm asking for. Stop being negative. I apreciatate the fact that some of you are trying to help but what I really wanted was a responce from the development team and maybe, just maybe, someone else to say, "Yeah, that might actually be a useful feature, I'll second that idea!" But no such luck.

发表时间 Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 10:18 am
Than there is nobody that thinks that it is a good idee. :-)

发表时间 Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 10:39 am
Maybe the people who would think its a good idea haven't read this topic.

发表时间 Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 1:08 pm
Dear Yoda,

Do you now that the proffessional mp3 players for the bars and clubs dump all there mp3's on one harddrive, and then put them in different playlist's that way it's easy to update.
now you make folders but when you chance them some playlist's don't work anymore, tht's why the best way is to make only playlist's.

发表时间 Wed 06 Mar 02 @ 8:40 pm
I agree with others in that I personally store my new stuff in a separate folder, and generally have a good enough knowledge of my music to know where everything is. However, I would have nothing against adding a date column, and having them sortable by date. The best bet would be to allow the columns to be customised (i.e. added and removed from the display), in the same way you can with MS Outlook etc.

Cheers...
Swift

发表时间 Thu 07 Mar 02 @ 12:47 am
Thankyou Swift. That was all I was looking for. Just the recognition that there is nothing wrong with my idea in principle.

Salva.
1. I'm not a professional DJ and I have no knowledge of professional mp3 players, nor do I want to.
2. I put ALL my mp3's in ONE directory because I can't be bothered to sort them out.
3. I don't like the way playlists work in Atomix so I don't use them.

发表时间 Thu 07 Mar 02 @ 10:17 am
Than just wait for that button.

Luke skywalker

发表时间 Fri 08 Mar 02 @ 11:25 am
just add that function to the new version. if you have over 6000 mp3's and download about 1 gb a day it is just impossible to know all the names of the songs.

发表时间 Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 2:42 pm
Download 1 gig a day?? isn't that a little overdone??.

发表时间 Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 8:28 pm
koelievleisj
what kind of connection do you have???
and where do you download 1 GB every day???
Man, that's a wet dream, downloading 1 GB a day!!!!!

发表时间 Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 9:31 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I think there may have been a slight exageration.

发表时间 Mon 11 Mar 02 @ 1:22 am
91%