快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: vinyl brake

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

can u add a vinyl brake to atomix

发表时间 Fri 01 Mar 02 @ 10:29 pm
Does someone have access to the formula or data which represents the speed of a turntable when stopping the motor ?

By applying that curve on the wave data (and using a temporary buffer) it should be able to re-create such effect.

Would not be easy though ;-)

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Sun 03 Mar 02 @ 10:18 pm
check out www.visualdiscomix.com, they have an effect that applies that same turntable power off to athe mp3 file. also it works from a standstill to give the sound a spin up effect. See if that is what you have in mind

发表时间 Mon 04 Mar 02 @ 1:13 am
DJ Corpse
u r making really good effects for atomix and i think that u can make an effect like which i described

发表时间 Mon 04 Mar 02 @ 7:16 pm
I am working on the brake effect, but I'm not sure whether spin-up can be achieved (would require to influence the master audio stream which to my understanding is not supported)
A brake effect only requires to slow down the music, which can be achieved by working with a buffer from which the brake output is recreated.
But!: the effects enginde does not allow to stop a track - hence the song would continue to play. The effect would have to kill all output at the end of the brake. Hence, releasing the effect without stopping the track would need to be avoided!

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 6:29 pm
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Mi idea is:
If you could make a sampler (.wav) like a vinyl brake, and you can add the function that when you touch this sampler, the song which is playing just stop, i think it would be great!

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 7:29 pm
ikkeHome userMember since 2003
In Winamp, you can stop and start music and so on in a plugin (with Window calls). Can't this function be implemented in Atomix? It'd be great...

发表时间 Tue 05 Mar 02 @ 7:56 pm
try this idea: make the effect like you have discribed and pull the volume down after the effect has done his work (so you don´t must stop that song) Dj Bluff

发表时间 Sun 10 Mar 02 @ 7:03 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)