快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: Database!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

GrimmPRO InfinityMember since 2003
I just realized a REALLY important feature I'd like to have in a future version of Atomix. A DATABASE file! No, its not what your thinking (maybe ;).
I went to edit/update some titles and ID3 tags of my mp3s that I use alot in Atomix. Low and behold, Atomix forgot what the BPM, dB level, and cues point of all those songs I fiddled around with. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
I figure that all that info is written to at the end of the actual mp3 file, and any fiddling results in that information being over written. But its a HUGE pain having to run dozens od mp3 files through Atomix again just to get the dB and bpm of the songs, not to mention set the cue point again.
What Atomix needs is a database to keep track of all that information. So if the mp3 file is changed in a minor way (ID3 information for example), Atomix wont go geezer on the file and "forget" all the settings for it. ;)

发表时间 Mon 23 Apr 01 @ 6:15 am
i wish it also store fullpath+filename of the songs it played to text file or something where to grab them later on if u can't remember later on what song you mixed..

发表时间 Sat 19 May 01 @ 2:00 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Sir all the informations are already saved in a database file and not at the end of each file!

You need to backup there files regulary.

the files are:
Atomixmp3 internal database
Mp3 database.txt

发表时间 Sat 19 May 01 @ 7:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)