快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: help with setup new member

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

I recently purchased full version of atomixmp3
I had some problems with inital set up with splitting the sounds

I am using sony laptop viao using Windows xp with the standard soundcard inside and have today bought a creative Extigy external.

The problem being I get the sound playing but when I try to cue the new track in I get nothing through headphones but it will come accross the main track playing I have configured how atomix has shown on the set up page but to still no avail........any help would be gratefully recieved.

Paul

发表时间 Sat 01 Jun 02 @ 2:18 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Hi Paul:
Is your card in "Quadrophonic" mode, did you select your drivers in the sound config, DirectX 8.1 on your system ?

Bye,
DJ Coco

发表时间 Sat 01 Jun 02 @ 4:53 am
I'm not sure I understand you. I had the same problem. So, uninstall and reinstall. After uninsallation, run RegCleaner for delete death links in the registry. Then, install Atomix.

I think Yayo have got the same sound card. He has a skipping problem. And you please?

发表时间 Sat 01 Jun 02 @ 7:55 am
Hi,

I managed to get it all working last night which was great......but I go to start it today and now it says internal error and managed to corrupt its self.......Is there a way I can download it again I emailed atomix but just wondered if there was a link for this problem I have all reg no's and original purchase links......

many thanks Paul

发表时间 Sun 09 Jun 02 @ 5:24 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)