but not of them work
so i tink atomixmp3 is really good on a desktop computer
and not for a labtop
do not take me run
i love atomixmp3 but i wish it will work
perfectly on myLABTOP
JAVIER,NYC

发表时间 Mon 20 May 02 @ 7:16 pm
And with an another OS? It's the last luck. Try with your 20gg or 30 gg which runs w98se/wMe. You have a friend who have got w98se or wME, no (it's not correct but it's a simple test)?

Phenryll who are the last luck of Yayo... :))

发表时间 Mon 20 May 02 @ 8:11 pm
i did try that

发表时间 Mon 20 May 02 @ 9:32 pm
PigsFlyHome userMember since 2002
Javier, I can sense the frustration in your typing.

I'm no expert but as no one else is helping I'm going to try.

I have an older vaio (f690 or somthing) with win2k and it seems to work fine.

Let us try and break this down:
You have P4/1G+ 512 30G
I have P3/850 128 30G, so the machine is probably not the problem as you have me outclassed by a fairly wide margin.

You have XP Pro OS
I have Win2K Pro. Assuming that XP Pro is the OS that came installed with the machine - check the SONY web site for any upgraded drivers, but I would expect a Sony to be good out of the box..... mine was.

Now, laptops have all sorts of power saving gizmos. If one of these is kicking in while you are using atomixmp3, say after 5 mins (coincidence?) it could cause a problem. Make sure you are running on mains (plugged in) and all power saving stuff is disabled.

Also, other stuff in the system tray could cause a problem, virus checkers etc. disable them when uing atomix - DO NOT FORGET TO TURN THEM BACK ON WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED!

And finally, let me know where you will be performing and I'll stop over and say hi.

发表时间 Tue 21 May 02 @ 12:11 am
DJ JimHome userMember since 2003
I read your previous posts, and I noticed nothing mentioned about your sound card. If your using the onboard sound, that might be where your problem is. I've noticed Atomixmp3 is not compatable with some sound cards. Try another player and see if you still have the same problem. If you can get your hands on a external sound card, you might try that. The sound card in the computer I'm on now, does the same thing as yours. It skips about every 5 minutes also. So I just built another one. Hope that helps!

DJ_JIM

发表时间 Wed 22 May 02 @ 6:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)