快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Attention Atomixers Please Read !

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
This message is for all Members including Newbies who respect Atomix and do not try to hack it. I think it would be a good idea to stop giving information to anyone who doesn't sign in. Or at least someone claiming to own the program who hasn't signed in. What is happening is we are helping them run a program that they have stolen and that you as a member have paid for !

(my opinion)

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 4:47 am
i agree

Janosch

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 4:51 am
alholioHome userMember since 2001
This concept was discussed a while ago... a small forum for non-registered users and then the usual forum topics for us!

The unregistered forum would be answering the same basic questions time and time again that clog up the usual forums (eg: I can't work out how to plug my headphones and speakers into one stereo output!!! Perhaps an online FAQ with diagrams would be good... no-one seems to read the manual).

This dual forum setup would also stop those inane flame wars and childish name calling, as most people that do that also like to hide under aliases or 'anon', which would not be possible with registration.

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 7:16 am
Heyyyy why are u guys soooo paranoid for....i paid for the program...and i come on this forum from time to time to get some help, since i am always on the fly i never paid attention on registering to the site or anything...so u guys gotta take a chill pill and relax there is no invasion upon AtoMix happening out there....jeeeeezzz

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 7:24 am
I think that would work except the friendly newbies who are possibble going to buy atomix will be left out. Until that happens I see that this is the only way to encourage people to buy not hack the software.

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 7:27 am
The last post was directed at alholio. And to annon' as a "registerd user" don't you feel that there is no other way to encourage others to buy the software. Or are you a hacker afraid of loosing contact with actual members.

DJ Homeboy

ps if you own the software, how hard is it to type in your log and pass, you took the time to write the message.

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 7:32 am
Perhaps a better solution is that everyone can read all forums, although only registered users can post comments in the registered forums.

To anon: The time to login could be eliminated if cookies were turned on and you used the same computer every time. Even if this is not practical for you personally, the login time is only a few seconds. Compare this to the many minutes you might spend reading the forums.

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 7:38 am
@homeboy: You mean crackers man. Hackers don't bypass software security, they bypass network security. Crackers bypass software. Two different animals dude. Just FYI for you. ;) Has far as this debate goes:

The only way I see around this is to open up mirror forums,
anybody can get into this forum and post, but only reg'ed users can post to its mirror. not meaning they will duplicate the content of both just the forum title.

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 10:03 am
roryHome userMember since 2001
let everyone read the forum but only registered users are allowed to post messages! great idea homeboy

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 1:15 pm
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
and make a cookie for the users so nobody would have any excuses left!

NaDeR

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 2:16 pm
well im a newbie :( and i think that not letting unregstired users answser is a bit, well, unfair.

i think that someone who claims to own it but doesnt sign in shouldnt have there q's answered, but for us stuck with the demo until we buy it are going to be left out.

i know i sound like im whining, but i beleive some of the demo users, like myself, ikke and a fair few others can have some real tips

dj dawson uk ;)

发表时间 Wed 08 May 02 @ 8:07 pm
@dawson - valid point, and as mentioned above in my other posts, anyone can read and write in the unreg forum, just read only access for unreg in the reg forum, thats all.

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 4:08 am
If you read my post all the way through you would see that I said that I welcome newbies and respect them. Talk to NaDeR he is a newbie and is very well respected. I was just saying that people that can't be bothered to login and claim to have the full version don't deserve to have the questions answered. I understand that some people can't buy the program and those users running the trial I am more than happy to help. Just not the users that say they have it but they don't sign in becausethe have cracked it.

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 4:19 am
NaDeRHome userMember since 2002
i thank dj homeboy,and id like to suggest something theres one easy solution for this is that anonymous should be cancelled and for users who would wanna register without buying atomix should be approved by the teamers,i know it includes me but what the hell,its a valuable program with a cheap cost some people should respect that and we know some dont i've been a dj for quite a while and i know it would take a big load out of my back, so teamers think about what i said i know it would be a great help for us and everybody,and for people who have it cracked what would 60 bucks would do to you,atleast pay the people who worked hard for it and be fair to other people who bought it y'all know its worth it so atleast be fair specially if your using it live,its no good making money of scaming the makers

so people keep on mixin

NaDeR

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 4:29 am
stuxxxPRO InfinityMember since 2003
This topic has been raised many times before and generally I think we have to assume that most visitors to the site will treat it with respect. It is a great source of knowledge for all users of Atomix new and old and I think the team will agree, many of the features you now see in 2.1 were born from the forum feedback

If some ignorant users Anonymous or not ! want to get into slagging matches, let them air their views and get it off their chest but IGNORE them, they'll soon get bored and go elsewhere !

Keep the forum available to all,

STU

p.s. I know its been said before but Teamers ! " A search engine would still be nice !!!! "

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 10:04 am
Are you talking about a search engine for the forum. There is one !

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 7:39 pm
I just realized it only works under each category though. Still does the trick though.

DJ Homeboy

发表时间 Thu 09 May 02 @ 7:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)