快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: nescafe

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

if i install the mos n nescafe file will it overwrite my existing atomix 2.1 set up

发表时间 Sun 14 Apr 02 @ 10:07 pm
I'm not sure but that competition sure looks SWEEEEET :o)
Only one thing that bothers me.. it's an online DJ-contest and they assume that the winner will transport their records... what if I've only seen a set of 1200's at my friends house and only know how to mix MP3's.. but I'm sure gonna give it a go :o)

I guess making a backup-copy of the folder where you've installed Atomix will give you a way to keep your Atomix-database and settings intact...
Personally I'd be ready to risk my Atomix-settings for this competition any day... I can always re-install Atomix later and "analyse" half of my hard-drive once more :o)

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 12:14 pm
Installing the mos version will not harm your atomix install.
It will just change the skin to the mos' one, but that you can easily change later.
The only problem of having mos installed over the regular or demo version is that you won't have the mos-database installed (because the install won't erase your existing database with all your comments of course), so you'll miss the cue points that have already been set for the 5 songs in the mos-install database. It's not very important, but now you know.

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 12:51 pm
Good job becoming the software of choice for this competition. I'm looking forward to DJ'ing in Ibiza when I win. I'll send you all an e-postcard.

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 1:55 pm
:-O

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 5:00 pm
how can you go to ibiza if i am already going? lol

发表时间 Mon 15 Apr 02 @ 7:31 pm
DJtalonHome userMember since 2001
Just curious, what kind of piracy protection, etc. is there on this MOS version? Can it only play the included songs? What is to stop somebody from cracking that?

It's not like i WANT them to, just checking is all... ;-)

发表时间 Tue 16 Apr 02 @ 3:42 am
i ve been able to add song to the playlist, but its seems to be limited to only 9, is there any way round this so that i can have all my songs available. or is this a design spec so i that i buy the full version as opposed to this nescafe version

发表时间 Thu 23 May 02 @ 4:20 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)