快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VirtualDJ Pro special launch price : 249€ - Page: 4

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i have contacted all the Xp10-suppliers i could find. some of them DID reply. www.lightfactor.co.uk in England can sell xp10's for 349 pounds each (that's 507 euros!)ex.shipping. And EKS replies that Atomix should have new stock next week:

Dear Pascal, The VDJ version of XP10 is available from Atomix only and they should have products on sale already and more next week. Please contact ------- -----. Best regards, --
EKS (http://eks.fi)

i am really looking forward get a pair of these!

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 04 @ 9:24 am
i need to moderate your post.

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 04 @ 1:21 pm
That's allright Morris, but can you confirm that there will be fresh stock next week?

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 04 @ 1:56 pm
Does this mean they will be ready to announce a winner for the contest now that they have the prizes ready???

发表时间 Mon 09 Feb 04 @ 10:18 pm
i keep staring many times a day at this url:
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/

it is still stated on the website:
VIRTUAL DJ PRO WILL BE AVAILABLE STARTING MID-JANUARY ON THIS WEBSITE AND IN DJ STORES, AT THE PRICE OF 249€.

guess what? still no VDJ-Pro controlers
What is taking them so long! nobody wants to say anything about it, except that there is no stock yet. Sombody must know something!???

at least update the website with recent info. Current info sounds like a 'promise' which can't be kept.

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 04 @ 1:31 pm
Latency ?

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 04 @ 2:31 pm
kaleoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I think I will strike the first man that will talk me about " latency " even if it's not about VirtualDj.

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 04 @ 5:51 pm
Yes, I'm agree with Kaleo, I think that there are enough discution about latency.

发表时间 Tue 10 Feb 04 @ 6:48 pm
Sorry I just could not resist the joke . We will wait to make opinions about products .But this is not A VDJ product it is someone elses product . So who will be responsible for problems that arises from this. There is no escuses to be made here . VDJ will have to make good on what ever happens.

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 04 @ 4:47 am
so, is there stock yet? support? tell us something

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 04 @ 7:56 am
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
We just can't, cannonball. We really don't know right now how much, when or where.

Please stop asking the same question all the time. An official announce will be made. When ? We don't know yet...

for latency, AtomixProd isn't used to sell hardware. Needs some re-organisation. And you can understand that.

Wait a little, and you'll don't have any regret.

Regards. Slash

发表时间 Wed 11 Feb 04 @ 6:08 pm
Thanx Slash4,

you are the first one who has answered my question. better an answer like the one you gave, then no answer at all.

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 04 @ 11:03 am
HomeboyPRO InfinitySupport ManagerMember since 2003
Unforunately most of the team is very busy. We apologize for any inconvenience. I also look forward to the XP10 and I am waiting just like you :)

发表时间 Thu 12 Feb 04 @ 11:27 am
wiwawebPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Dear VDJ crew, please keep us informed >> we are all fans of VDJ and so even when there is "bad news" and things aren't going the way you would like>> Tell us!! and i'm sure you get more understanding then when ignoring us !!

With regards a serious VDJ Fan !!

发表时间 Sat 14 Feb 04 @ 10:18 am
nancybPRO InfinityMember since 2004
so when and how can the controllers be purchased?

发表时间 Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 1:53 am
Slash4PRO InfinityMember since 2003
See upper posts.

发表时间 Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 9:25 am
another day passes by... counting minutes and hours.
imagening what that i could have used the XP10 at 2gigs already :( today, it's 38 days past 'mid-january'.
I hope the XP10s will ship soon.

发表时间 Mon 23 Feb 04 @ 1:30 pm
how about the real dj mixer in USA ?

发表时间 Fri 27 Feb 04 @ 2:48 pm
There is no XP10 but keep your heads up next week there will be a xp20 for sale on or about mid June. :)

发表时间 Fri 27 Feb 04 @ 4:11 pm
mUd-VPRO InfinityMember since 2003
XP20 , what are you talking about ??

发表时间 Fri 27 Feb 04 @ 7:12 pm
70%