快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: For greek users!!

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
A few messages before, DJ Neronas posted an interesting message concerning the greek fonts problem:

"I am a greek user too, and by editing the xml file(I changed the font to "MS Sans Serif") I can now see correctly all my greek songs titles. U can also edit the win.ini file to make "tahoma" font compatible with greek characters....but contact me for details(vscouteris@hotmail.com) "

Thanks DJ Neronas!

发表时间 Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 11:45 am
For a complete solution without changing the font of the skin do this:
-In the win.ini file and under FontSubstitutes add these lines: Tahoma Greek,0=Tahoma,161
Tahoma Greek,161=Tahoma,161
-Then replace "Tahoma" with "Tahoma Greek" in the xml file
This way u can make available for atomix(and other programs too) every greek compatible font. Renaming the font to "Tahoma Greek" is made only for practical reasons("Tahoma" and "Tahoma Greek" are now two different versions of the same font and can both be used)
Hope this would be helpfull. Contact me for if u have any questions(vscouteris@hotmail.com)

发表时间 Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 12:11 pm
This is the simpliest solution to the problem for all those found the previous one too complicated:
-Just add this line in the win.ini file under FontSubstitutes:
Tahoma,0=Tahoma,161

Now u dont need to change anything else cause Tahoma would be compatible with greek caracters. The only problem is that using Tahoma u will constantly have greek caracters enabled and u would not have the possibilitie to write Full English ANSI characters(like ðþüúí for example) in atomix. No problem for me....who needs this kind of caracters?

发表时间 Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 12:29 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Dj Nerona you are great!!! I didnt test it yet, i just read your advise. If it works the grlanguage.xml is ready and soon i sent it to add-ons directory.

Eyxaristw apo ta bathi tis CPU mou...

发表时间 Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 1:42 pm
I am greek but i dont play greek music so i dont need that but if other greeks are using atomixmp3 lets get together to help each other
my e-mail is dimitris_tsanak@hotmail.com

发表时间 Tue 04 Dec 01 @ 10:09 pm
mixalisPRO InfinityMember since 2003
Greek language.xml is allready email in atomixmp3 support group. I hope soon it will be available to all Greek users.

Thanks to DJ Nerona and Dimitri

发表时间 Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 1:07 pm
It's available in the addon section :)

发表时间 Wed 05 Dec 01 @ 6:58 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)