快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Line-In Visual Effects?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I need some help. I need to find a program that'll do trippy visual effects while I'm mixing. I'm going to be using external CD-players with a mixer and I'm hooking it up to the Line-In on my computer. Problem is, I can't find any programs that'll take that Line-In source and apply visual effects as the music is flowing. Help!

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 01 @ 10:38 pm
There is one on the WinAmp site, I've installed it and it works fine. You do have to specify the "open location" as "linein://" though (or something like it).

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 10:10 pm
mamaPRO InfinityMember since 2003
hmm, could you tell us, which one it is?! It´s a bit hard to try them all out! *g*

mama

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 01 @ 11:08 pm
Mama,

You probably won't believe this, but the thing is called "Line-In Plugin v1.41" and it was made by Jasper van de Gronde ;-)

To manage your expectations : I use this plugin on a seperate PC (with a TV out, going to a big TV screen) which is running WinAmp with the selected visualization plugin.

Hope this helps.

If not, give a yell and I'll mail it to you (but that won't be possible before Sept 18th as I've just finished packing and I'll be leaving for France tonight)

[hope to hear something from the Atomix team on the new version by then, but then again that's not an absolute necessity]

Rgds,

DJ Corpse

发表时间 Sat 01 Sep 01 @ 5:47 pm
Cthugha might be something to check out. Just pop "Cthugha" into your favorite search engine....you're bound to find it.

The GOner

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 01 @ 3:51 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)